Hobbies - Chapter 10

I was having the time of my life with my dream then suddenly my alarm went off saying "Get up! Get up! Get up! The EOP are here!" I grabbed my alarm clock and threw it so hard in the wall it was reduced into atoms. 

Partial: And there goes my awesome dream, fantastic!

You woke up but you're not happy about it though. You went to the kitchen to make some breakfast, toasted bread and some juice nothing luxurious or anything like that. 

After he was making his food he then goes to the living room, sat down on the couch, grab the remote, and he pressed it so the TV is open.

It's the news. 

The news reporter on the TV said "This just in the monster strikes again by destroying and stealing stuff from the compound owned by the EOP.G. The casualties are three thousand personnel dead. Just look at the carnage. It seems this monster is unstopp-."

Partial turn off the TV.

Partial: Well that's enough TV for me I guess. And it's Saturday. Time for me to rest because I sometimes get tired killing people.

Then Partial stand up and picked his plates. Then he is off doing his hobbies. And that hobbies is reading comics, manga, classic books, dictionary, any book that he can read, watching youtube videos on how to deliver deadly blows to your enemies and effectively killing them or just something else like meme.

Partial: Now time to get started.

AFTER 18 HOURS OF PROCASTINAT- I MEAN DOING MY HOBBIES............

Partial: HAHAHAHAHA! So it's illegal to put the milk first before the cereal. Who even invented the word meme anyway.

While Partial is laughing is arse off, the EOP.G bashed through his door, window, or anything that they can get inside the building. Of course Partial already knows they're coming but just procast- I mean doing his hobbies and waiting for them to come to him.

Partial: I guess it's time to kill some eye agents.

Partial got his arse off from his chair and did a CQC stance. He saw 10 eye agents flooding the room. Partial did a roundhouse kick on the three eye agents making their head fly through roof. All eye agents simultaneously attack Partial but surprise, surprise that didn't work. Partial dodge the attacks by crouching down and kicking all of the eye agents leg making them fall to the ground. Partial activated TIME SLICE. He jumps and aimed his deagle at the eye agents. He almost killed them but there is one who almost escape the carnage but was caught by Partial holding his neck. Partial ask some questions on who send the eye agents to kill Partial.

Partial: Alright, I'm going to ask you some questions okay. Who sent you?

Eye agent: Your butt.

Partial: (Grab his deagle and shoot it at the eye agent's leg)

Eye agent: (Screams in pain)

Partial: Let's try that again shall we. Who sent you?

Eye agent: The president of the UN.

Partial: ..................

Eye agent: There I said it now let me go!

Partial: (Shoot him in the head)

Partial: The president sent you guys. Looks this guy is on my kill list now. I hope the president's safe house is packed with guards or else this is going to be disappointing to me. Well I'm going to kill him in 5 weeks. Now time to train to get strong.

And so Partial escape the building that he was in and went into hiding by going to his another secret base but not before killing some eye agents on the way there.

And in the secret base he train there  for the upcoming event on killing the UN president.

This is going to be a bloody event that's for sure.

TO BE CONTINUED =====