Questions... Again!!! - Chapter 7

As soon as I entered my room there is an FBI agent, scanning everything in my room. 

Partial: [Shoot, I think they already know where I am]

You ready your pistol to shoot the FBI agent. You shoot at the FBI agent but he barely dodge the bullet. "Tsk" you said.

The FBI agent ready his pistol and aimed it at you. 

FBI agent: Who are you and why do you have a gun?!

I hesitated to answer as we both aimed our weapons against each other. Then I answered his question.

Partial: The name's Partial and I have gun because it's in my hands.

I joke as the FBI agent started to ask me another question.

FBI agent: What is your age?

Partial: Five.

As soon as I said that he was shocked to hear that my age is five. And then he ask me another question, the last one.

FBI agent: Where are your parents?

Partial: ............... They're dead [I think].

The FBI agent was shocked again. Then he ordered me to put down my gun, of course that will never happened. Because there is chance that he will knocked me out and put me behind bars and I am not taking that chance at all. I said no to him.

FBI agent: Then so be it.

He quickly pulled the trigger which was aimed at me but luckily I dodge the bullet thanks to my incredible speed, and I'm small too. I returned the favor by shooting him in the legs. He forced to kneel down and screamed in pain, good thing I installed the sound barrier on these walls because there might be a chance that person on the other building may call 911 because he/she heard a scream.

We were constantly firing at nowhere hoping that we would hit each other but as soon as he poked his head out I quickly pulled the trigger and shot him in the head, dead center. The blood has been spilled on the wall and on the ground too. I sigh. 

Partial: I better move to another building and I might quit school because of this.

I clench my fist and thought to myself "I should have been more careful." and I punched the wall so hard it has  a hole now... there's a hole in the wall (LOL).

I should go pack my things and ready to leave this place, fast.

AFTER PACKING MY STUFF.........

I quickly pack my stuff in under 5 minutes, that was fast. I then proceed to exit the building and look at the surroundings to see if they are on their tail, nobody is there... good. I immediately run off to who knows where, away from the government eyes again they are always watching me. 

I finally found a place to hide although it's not the best house but it should suffice for now. I put down my bag on the table that has only three legs, I think this place have seen better days, then I sat down on one of the chairs that has a cobweb on it. 

I remembered something from the past.

FLASHBACKKKKKKKKKK......... 

I look at one of the posters that dad has bought back home. Its shape is triangle with a one eye in the middle and on the outer part of the triangle has what seems to be a sunlight... I think it's the EYE OF PROVIDENCE. This is the government's logo reminding the citizens that they are always watching them, keeping tabs to those who break the law, and for security purposes they installed cameras all over the nation maintaining law and order. But I just ignored it and threw the book in the trashbin.

FLASHBACK ENDDDDDD.......

I should have never threw the book because it may contained any information about the government or something like that. I mean I read the art of war where it says KNOW YOURSELF BUT ALSO KNOW YOUR ENEMY, or something along those lines, but I didn't even bother to read the book because my parents always drag me in the yard for a harsh training.

But I did the read some books like the dictionary, Pharmacology (Any name you think of), the classic books, comics, manga, short stories like The Call Of Cthulhu, and many more books that my mind contained that I don't bother to explain it to you readers.

Anyway back to Partial who is sitting on a old chair. 

Partial: I don't even know what I am supposed to do, I mean, where the hell should I go? I bet the government is already searching the school that I enroll in. Maybe I should stay hidden but I know that's not going to happen since the government is always right behind me. I think they are already coming here in this rundown building that I'm in. I should prepare early in case they attacked right this moment.

Then Partial equip his weapons for the incoming EOP (Eye Of Providence) so he doesn't die on the onslaught. 

FOUR HOURS LATER...........

I waited for the EOP government to arrive and me being prepared by holding my pistol. Also my adrenaline is already activated making the world slower than what it seems to be. This thing is a live saver, the adrenaline. Then suddenly I heard a sound coming from outside the building, they're here. But it was just wolf but not a ordinary wolf it was the wolf that Partial fought back in the forest, oh no.

TO BE CONTINUED =====