8 Year Old Versus The Whole World - Chapter 9

For the past two years the EOP.G is always after me. Trying to kill me whenever they can. It doesn't matter if they have outnumbered me I always manage to kill all of the government's goons. 

Even they have thousands or hundreds or even millions of tanks I'll just destroyed them effortlessly. In those two years I manage to steal the government's secret technology that includes teleportation, technology absorption, bullet proof skin, supercomputer processing brain unit, and falcon's speed before they even implemented it to their units and because of me stealing their secret tech they have no choice but to shutdown the project because the materials and the budget on these things are just too much to handle, and wasting their time trying to reproduce it again they can't have that. 

And this made me even more deadlier than before. I can now teleport to all places that I have been through before and with the bullet proof skin even bullets can't harm me now but rpg and other explosion weapons can still harm me though.

And I can absorb any information on any machines using technology absorption, no more USB I guess. The falcon's speed just makes me fast as a sound.

Thinking a plan has been easier thanks to the supercomputer processing brain unit I can never waste time doing nothing thanks to this.

I have done another hit & run against the EOP.G compounds hindering them from effectively killing me. The total compounds I have destroyed are 35. 

=====

Partial POV

I can never have a easy life thanks to the EOP.G converting all the people in the world into their goons I don't know how they did it but they just did leaving only one to destroy this abomination, me. I disguise myself using the chameleon power that I stole its DNA from a lab owned by the EOP.G, thank you evil government.

I scout around town to see anything new that has happened, there is nothing new. So I head back because this place swarming with eye agents and it's not good for me at all.

After I was halfway back home I saw two eye agents following me.

Partial: Better lose through this alleyway.

But before I exited to the other side of it I was blocked by a another eye agents totaling it to five eye agents on me.

Partial: Better make this quick I guess.

I pull out my swiss knife preparing for them to attack me. Two eye agents lunged at me with their HRS [High Resonance Sword] and swing it at me. I dodge it by jumping on the sidewall and kicking both of them in the face and knocking them out in the process. Then the other three simultaneously attack me from both side. I first took care the closest one to me by punching him in the gut making him kneel on the ground and I grab his head rotate hard as I can breaking his neck, he is now dead. The other two pull out their deagle and shoot at me is use TIME SLICE making the bullets slow as hell. I run up to the other two slicing their throat. After that they jsut dropped dead on the ground. I turned off my TIME SLICE and proceeded to get the hell out of this place. I look back to see if their are eye agents that are still following, none. 

I entered my house and locked the door and close the curtains so nobody knows that I live here. This was an hectic day for eight year old kid like me. I sit on my couch and turned on the television to watch the news. I dozed off after watching the TV for 8 hours.

TO BE CONTINUED =====