Chapter Two

"I wish I could freeze this moment right here, right now so that I can live in it forever"

Chapter 2.

"Liv no."

"Yes"

"I said I'm not wearing that"

She threw the dress at me while rolling her eyes

"Yes you are, and you will"

"It's too open, backless and the color's too bright"

"Stop being so dramatic Ivy, red is a really sexy color and that dress," she winked at me "would look perfect on you."

"I thought you said we came to get you a dress, not me"

"No."she smiled cornily "I just tricked you into getting a dress ,because your sure as hell not going with one of your T-shirts or those shapeless gowns you own"

"My gowns are perfectly fine Liv,why do you hate them so much" I whined.

"I can't go over the reasons why I hate them all over again, just go put on this dress" she said pushing me in the direction of the changing room.

Sulking I entered the changing room, only because Liv's mind can't be changed when she's determined.

5 minutes later

"Ivy?" I heard footsteps coming towards the changing room, then a gasp "don't tell me you're sleeping in there!"

"I'm not , I'm just_wow"

And In a singsong voice she said "Come out!"

I looked at the mirror one more time, still stunned by how good the dress looked on me.

It's mid thigh and body fitting, the low cut neck accentuating my non_existent bust,the material rich and cool to the touch.

I admit ,I looked and felt freaking sexy. The best feature,but also the feature that made me uncomfortable is the fact that the dress was backless and stopped about 2 inches above my ass, which was the most attractive feature of my body.

Liv shouted "I'm coming in"

"Ok"

"Damn" Liv's eyes widened,as she stepped into the room "I'd totally date you right now".

Then she gave me a fierce look and said in a serious voice "Ivy your wearing this dress and that's final."

" Yeah " I said with a grin "I'm definitely wearing it"

"Are you serious?"

"Totally"

She grinned and clapped her hands excitedly. "We're gonna rock this party!!"

I just rolled my eyes "Yeah,yeah"

"Don't be such a Debbie downer!, Your really gonna steal the spotlight in that dress! and also get_"

"And also get laid?"I Interrupted

"Yeah"

"Liv I really don't intend on that ,I just want to let loose for once and have fun, besides I don't think I'm ready to let another guy into my heart"

" Ok, I get but don't lose the right man just because of the wounds caused by the wrong man."

*********

"Can I look now "

"Nope, not yet"
I continuously stare at the wall while Liv pulls and twists my hair saying she making it a 'masterpiece'

Ivy's Ever After [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें