I

Hi!!!!! This is my official 2nd book. But before all that. Introductions. My name is Lori and I enjoy writing. I decided to right this book because I am all for gay guys. I love them and I honestly wished I had a gay best friend. But my country is probably the most homophobic one there is so I don't know a lot of guys that well, like guys. I hope you guys enjoy this book. I put a lot of effort and thought into it. Here are a few rules:

R U L E S

1) No hateful comments. I'm aware that there are gonna be times when you think my characters are behaving stupid but please understand it from their perspective. A lot of you say you would never do what they do but I'm pretty sure if you were in the same situation, you would do the exact same thing. So please refrain from the hateful comments especially towards each other. If I see it, it will be flagged or I will personally block you from seeing the story.

2) DON'T TRY AND PREDICT MY BOOK. I honestly hate it when readers comment about what the character should do. I'm not trying to write what most of you have already read. I'm trying to be different. So if you don't mind, don't predict the book just read.

3) If you see any grammatical errors don't be afraid to point it out to me. Of course, I am from Jamaica so we use the Queen's English. And trust me, I still manage to fail English sometimes.

4) EVERYTHING IS FICTIONAL. It may be that someone is going through the same thing as the characters but the places (majority) of them are fictional. I've never travelled so I'm imagining theses places. My characters are fictional. My plot is fictional. So please don't tell me "that place doesn't exist"...I know.

5) All rights are reserved. I'm highly aware that my book may sound like others but this book I've been working on in private with the help of some friends. I can assure you that this book I did not steal the idea of anything.

6) Last rule, HAVE FUN!!!!

............

This book contains highly mature stuff. So if your not comfortable with that, I will give you a heads up at the beginning of the chapter.

This book is gonna take you on an emotional rollercoaster. I hope you stay around until it ends. So let's not prolonged this any further. I present to you....

HIS BROKEN ANGEL!

Song: Marvin's Room by JoJo

****

Austin POV

I sighed as I sat at the cafeteria table. Same old, same old. I lazily picked on my food. I wasn't really in the mood to eat anything. My friend Hazel came running. Her long red hair falling behind her. Her blue eyes lighting up as she approached me. I had no clue as to why. It was rather annoying.

"Austin! Please tell me you did the homework?" She asked hysterically. I rolled my eyes and handed her my assignment book.

"How about actually doing the work next time?" I said angrily. She glared at me.

"Who pissed in your cereal this morning?"
"No one. Just not in the mood for anyone."

Hazel opened her mouth to reply but decided against it. I was grateful. Too much talking ticks me off quick. I lazily picked at my food and sighed. Guess I should say who I am. Well, I'm Austin Gordon. I'm about 5'6. Yea I know. I'm short for a guy. I have emerald green eyes, freckles and blond hair. The rather peppy girl sitting before me that's copying my homework, is Hazel Stanford. She's my height with red hair and blue eyes. Hazel has been my best friend for all my life. Oh! I almost forgot. I'm 18 years old. I attend Draton High. I picked at my food and ate the last bite. My dream was to be the greatest Culinary Chef and Baker. While my friend over there, wanted to just be a food designer.