XXXI

Song: I Know You (From Fifty Shades Darker) By Skylar Grey

******

My deepest fears were coming through. My body was fear stricken even thou I never allowed my eyes to show out. He would only strive off of it. My mind took me back to the morning this all began. My morning was normal. Or I thought so at least. I woke up to a good morning note from Cole that told me he had to leave early. Then it all went downhill from that.

The phone rang. I frowned before answering.

"Jackson's residence."

"I'm looking for Cole. It seemed like he forgot he was to work the early shift."

My panic set in motion. He left early.

"That's not right. He left early for work."

"Well he didn't arrive here."

"Okay. Thank you. I'll try finding where he went." I said hanging up.

That's when I noticed a black SUV parked down the road from us. I went to them and demanded answers with the help of 'brute force'.

And now I was here. Dino looked at me with the same disgusting look he had in his eyes three years ago. The same looked that was embedded into my mind. That same look that made me ask, why me?

"Austin what's going on? Do you know him?" Cole asked. I gulped.

"Austin? Is that the name you go by these days?" Dino said before laughing. I looked anywhere but at Cole.

"Huh? What's he talking about?" Cole said.

I gulped once more and fixated my gaze on the dusty ground. Dino's laugh filled the area. I wanted to tell Cole everything today when I woke up. But when I found him gone, I had to improvise. I was prepared to tell him everything when he got him. I was gonna prepare dinner and everything.

"Oh this is just precious. Will you tell him? Or should I?" Dino asked after laughing.

"Austin! What the fuck is going on?!" Cole yelled. Clearly he was upset and frustrated. All the confidence I had when I entered was slowly fading. Dino's laugh filled the room.

"I'm sorry. This is my all fault." I said looking down. Dino smirked before summoning one of his guards to hold the gun at Cole as he made his way over to me.

His hands slipped around my slender frame pulling me flush against him. His very touch disgusting me.

"What the fuck is going on?" Cole asked before glaring daggers at Dino who held on to me, "who the fuck is he to you?!" Cole roared. I gulped.

"My my. You sure picked a feisty one this time." Dino said to me, "I am this boy's owner and master or whatever you want to put it as. Simply put, I own him."

"No you don't! Tell him!" Cole said. I looked down unable to say anything.

"I w-was sold to him before my 16th birthday as to pay off a friend's loan." I said lowly.

"No. It c-can't be." Cole said. Dino chuckled before gripping my chin and forcing his lips onto mine. I always hated this.

"He is my best prostitute." Dino said releasing my lips, "I will work you to the bone for all the damage and trouble you have put me through. With these features, you will be even more popular on the market." He said inspecting me.

I was disgusted with myself for allowing all of that to take place. All the courage I held simply diminished at the sight of my tormentor. He had this grip on me, not physically but mentally and I couldn't shake it. I tried not to hyperventilate as Dino's grip tightened.I couldn't bring myself to look at Cole. I simply couldn't. My heart clenched tightly. Dino nibbled on my ear which left me feeling disgusting but I couldn't help the moan that left my lips. He knew all my weak spots.