XXIX

Songs: Earned It by The Weekend
              Fuck you all the time By Jermih (Lil Wayne Remix) (This is below since wattpad only allows one YouTube video)

******

"Babe! Come down here a minute!" Cole yelled.

I groaned and climbed out of the comfort of his bed making my way downstairs to him. I had started to spend more time at his house, wearing his clothes since they were more comfortable than mine, I honestly don't know how that was. To some it may seem like we started living together. I still slept in my own bed but most days when I was free I would come by Cole's house. He would bring me to work and back home.

"Yes baby?" I asked. Cole smiled and pushed the spoon into my mouth. I moaned at the taste. He was getting better at cooking.

"Tastes good?"

"Its heavenly but I could think of something that tastes better." I said softly. Cole raised his eyebrows at me before flicking me off. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around his large frame burying my head in his back. Cole removed my hands before turning to face me and then returned my hands to there position.

"Why does it seem like you are a bit horny today? Hornier that usual." He asked. I bit my lip.

"Maybe I am." I said tracing lines up and down his forearm slowly. It always seemed to drive him wild.

He sucked a harsh breath through his teeth. I was getting the exact reaction I wanted from him and he knew that. He exhaled shakily and I smirked.

"Buttttttt, you're cooking." I said and withdrew my fingers slowly. Cole dropped the spoon he was using. I took this opportunity to slowly bend over showing him my bare ass.

"Looks like you dropped this." I said giggling as I handed a shock Cole his tools. Cole glared at me. I giggled and walked away heading back to his room.

What? His bed was very comfy. Seconds later Cole barged into his room. I giggled. It was no secret that we were both sexually frustrated. And the constant make out sessions and teasing could only do so much. That and the fact that we already fucked, it was a miracle how we were able to keep our hands off each other.

"Teasing is a bad habit babe." He said lowly. His voice made me shiver.

"And what you gonna do about it daddy? Spank me?" I said emphasizing the daddy. Cole groaned and walked up to me slowly. I bit my lip. Soon he was hovering over me.

"I'll do that if you want me to." He said in a soft voice. It was a whisper that was so close to my ears that I shivered. Cole nibbled on my ears and a moan escaped my lips.

My hands grabbed a hold of his shirt. He laid me gently on the bed and kissed my neck ever so gently. But it didn't feel gentle. In fact, ever section of my body that he kissed was left with a burning sensation. I wanted more. I needed more. Cole placed kisses from my neck straight to my jaw before he attacked my lips.

Our kiss was like none other. It was filled with lust, need and desire. I moaned as he took control. I needed more. My body arched on it's own accord desperate to create some contact with Cole. Our tongues battled it out until I relinquished my dominance even though there was barely any. I played with the zipper of Cole's shirt, the one I was wearing, before I unzipped myself. In a haste, Cole removed it swiftly. I was left in nothing since I refused to wear underwear today.

Cole kissed my jawline then my neck, slowly making his way to my peaked buds. They were crying for attention. And soon, Cole obliged. His warm lips wrapped around the small buds sending waves of pleasure running through my body. He nipped and sucked at them. My fingers wrapped in his hair and began pulling him impossibly closer.