II

Hi my angels. I got stuck with this chapter as this is my first boyxboy story. So bare with me😢

Austin's POV

I woke up to the sharp pain in my back. I groaned. I crawled to my bathroom. I allowed the warm water to coat my skin. I winced. I slowly lathered up and rinsed off. I walked out my room and dragged on a sweatpants and a white tee. I opened my duffle bag that laid at the far part of my bed. I counted the money. $1500.
That and my savings should be enough for me to rent a one bedroom apartment for at least 5 months. I just needed to get out of here. I shoved the money and my bank book in the secret compartment in my bag. Making sure it was secured, I took my books and the duffle bag and then rushed out the house before Jordan had woken up.

I walked past my school. I didn't feel like going. I took out my phone and dialed the landlord's name. After 3 rings, he picked up.

"Hello?" The voice said.

"Hi. I'm sorry for calling this early but is it possible for us to meet? I-I'm looking for to rent one of your apartments." I said breathing steadily.

Last night was the last straw. I couldn't stay at that house any longer. I needed to get out.

"Well, you already know your way kid. So come by and we will talk." He said as the line went dead.

I smiled down at my phone. I walked quickly to the building. It wasn't high class but it was good enough. I walked into the building, my back still hurting severly. Jordan had made sure that this time, my back wouldn't heal quickly. I sighed. Every time I got hit by him, dad was never home and Jessica always had a cilent. Damn prostitute! Not like she would ever help me anyways. Jordan had a way of making sure that my bruises would never go away. If I hadn't left school early to go cry, I would have rented the apartment yesterday. I sighed once again and looked at my phone that buzzed in my hand.

Jordan!

I sighed and decided it was best to not answer him. I ran out this morning before "taking care of him". What do I mean? Oh you know, just a blowjob. Is he gay? Oh no! He's very straight. Or at least that's what he says. But whenever he didn't have a girl over, which was every Tuesday and Thursday, I had to take care of him. I shuddered. That was my life. He never went as far as having sex with me and that, I was grateful for even though there were a few times it almost happened. I walked inside the building and knocked on the landlord's door. A short, chubby man answered the door.

"Your here. Let's go." He said walking past me and entering the elevator. He pushed the 4th floor as I entered. I was so excited. We exited and I followed him to the bottom of the hall. He opened the door to show me a small apartment. It contained a couch and a short path to the kitchen. To the left was a short walk to another door. I walked towards it and opened it. It was a small bedroom with a bed and small walk in closet and another door that was slightly opened. I could see the bathroom from where I stood. I walked back to the old man. It was spacious enough. I dropped my bag on the couch.

"It will do. How much?" I said.

"$1300." He said. I dug through my bag and handed him the money. He took it counting it before handing me my keys. He left and I collapsed on the bed. I relaxed. Now I just have to find a way to sneak back into that house and get clothes out and my other stuff. I rose from my bed. Or I could just call dad and let him get the moving men to give me my stuff. I shook my head. Jordan would probably find out. I collapsed back onto my bed. I should go get some stuff.

I took my bank book and my bag with the extra money I had remaining. I walked out the room and locked my door. I placed my keys in my pocket and headed down. First I needed to get food to put in my home. I walked to the supermarket and purchased some food and cleaning supplies. I also a few other small things. The supermarket wasn't far from where I lived. I walked back up my apartment. There was a guy standing by my door. I hurriedly walked and opened my door. The guy looked at me.