VI

---WARNING---: MATURE CONTENT!!!!!
Song: High by Whethan, Dua Lipa

*****

I groaned as I turned my alarm off. Was it so hard for me to just get an ounce of decent sleep? I sighed and got up heading to the bathroom. Quickly I showered and got ready to head to work. I was dressed in a white tee and a black jeans with my black and white all stars. I sighed and picked up my phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jamie. Could you pick me up in 10 minutes tops?" I asked opening the fridge so I could find something light to eat.

"Yeah man. But after this, we need to get you a car." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"When I get the money then sure." Jamie laughed and I smiled.

"How about I get you one?" He asked. He always asked this question.

"If that's your plan of getting me in bed with you, it won't work. I'll buy myself a car when I have enough money." I said laughing.

"At least I tried." He huffed and I imagined the pout that he would always have whenever I said no to him. I laughed as we said our goodbyes and hung up the phone.

I took out a chicken sandwich and warmed it up. Reality was slowly kicking in. Jason and I actually ended our relationship. I sighed. Jason was my first love. Yea I dated before him but I didn't exactly love them. It hurts when you love somebody for the first time but the feelings aren't returned. I took the sandwich out the microwave and ate. I threw away the wrapping and took up my phone, keys and wallet. I walked out making sure to lock my doors. Jamie had already arrived and was waiting on me. I slid into his car. He smiled at me.

"I heard things happened at school today." He said. Jamie was one year older than me and we met at school. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh? Things like?" I asked already knowing what he was talking about.

"You know. A sexy guy dropping you off at school. You and Jason breaking up and that hot and sexy guy picking you back up." Jamie said sending a wink my way.

"Yea? Jason and I broke up. He loves Dexter so yea. And that hot and sexy guy, his name is Samuel. Met him at the apartment." I said.

"Samuel? As in, the Samuel Foster?" Jamie asked slamming the breaks.

"Um, yea? I didn't quite get his last name though. I'm not really looking for a relationship. Why? Is something wrong with him?"

"No. If we aren't talking about him being the richest man that was freaking blessed with God like looks." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"I've seen hotter." I said as Cole's picture popped into my mind. Way hotter.

"You need your eyes tested." Jamie said as he started back the car.

"I think so too." I mumbled. The rest of the ride was silent. We reached out destination and I waved Jamie goodbye informing him that I'll let him know when I was ready. Tonight was a Friday after all. Which meant, I could stay out all night long. I reached inside and clocked in. The dance floor was crowded. I walked to the bar and saw Eddie. He looked flushed.

"Need some help?" I asked.

"Yes please. I'm dying here." He said as he went over to a couple. I laughed and helped out getting the busy crowd under control. Time passed and every couple reminded me of myself and Jason. I sighed needed a drink myself.

"Fancy seeing you here." A voice rumbled. I turned around and smirked.

"Do you really want my number that bad?" I asked him. His familiar silver and grey eyes starring into my soul.