XXI

It was July 27. My birthday. I rolled out of bed and yawned. I was still very tired. I stretched my limbs and decided today was a good day for a jog. I quickly showered and grabbed my phone and keys. I plugged in my earphones and locked up. Soon I was running down the street. My feet pumped faster. Running always seemed to clear my mind. I ran back to my house and opened the door. I quickly went to shower and change into a dark blue ripped jeans and a white shirt that said "Its My Motha Fucking Day!" My phone blared. I mentally prepared myself.

"Hello?"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND AND MY FAVOURITE BROTHER!!!!!" Hazel yelled.

I chuckled, "I'm your only brother. Thank you. Happy Birthday Sis."

"Cafe? 10 minutes?"

"On my way."

With that I finished getting ready and headed downstairs after making sure I locked my doors properly. I spun around to bump into Samuel. I rubbed my head.

"Damn. Why is your chest so hard?" I asked looking at him. He chuckled.

"Cause I have abs. Anything else love?" He asked sarcastically. I glared at him and attempted to walk around. Samuel grabbed my hands pinning them above my head. I was shocked. He shook his head and released my arms, "Sorry. Just a bit of hormone problems. I came to say Happy Birthday and here." He said handing me a box.

"Thank you." I said. I opened the box. Keys laid flat inside. I raised my eyebrows and took it up. Oh shit! This was a car key. No fucking way. I ran downstairs with Samue hot on my heels. There she was. A Ford Shelby GT350. In fucking red! I squealed running towards the driver seat. Yes I did have my licence.

"I take it you like it?"

"Like it? I fucking love it!" I sighed, "but I can't accept this. It's way too expensive and I don't have the money to repay you."

"it's a birthday gift. I don't expect you to repay me. And there is no way I'm taking it back."

Samuel smiled. He knew he won this time. I sighed in defeat and hugged him.

"Thank you." I said. He tensed and patted my bag.

"You're welcome. But I gotta go. I have alot of paper work to complete. And a meeting in an hour." He said. I nodded and we said our goodbyes.

There was something he wasn't telling me. I shrugged and decided to take my new car for a ride. I pulled up at the Little Cafe and rushed inside. I was engulfed in warm hug which I returned. Hazel stared at me. I smiled and followed her to our table.

"So......what do you plan to do today?" She asked sweetly.

I knew how this ended already. This is why I didn't plan anything because Hazel always had something planned.

"Just tell me what we doing and don't ask. You know my plans are always cancelled because you plan something."

She giggled and typed something on her phone. We ordered and sat talking for a few.

"I have something planned but it's a surprise." She said. I groaned hating the idea of a surprise.

"Any chance I can not be involved?" I asked pouting my lips.

"Nope!" She said giggling. Why do I feel like I'm going to regret this?

Moments later and we were in my car. Apparently Hazel planned to take us shopping and to get food, then go back to her house. I'm pretty sure there is a surprise party waiting for me. Have I mentioned that I hate surprises? We pulled up at the mall.