VII

*squeals* Can I have a gay best friend now please??? Lol. Opinons on who to ship:

Austin and Cole? (Even though they already did the hot and heavy)

Or

Austin and Samuel? (Who by the way is such a sweetheart)

Or

Austin and Jason? (The bastard ex)

Let me know what you think in comment section. Let's get back to the story...shall we? *extends hand*

***

I unlocked my door and clasped on my bed. The events that took place earlier running through my mind. I just hooked up with a complete stranger. I groaned. What the fuck was I thinking? I grabbed my pillow and placed it over my head. I screamed so loud, I almost thought people would actually hear me. Okay. So maybe I actually wanted to bang him. Come on! He's hot. Who would not want to fuck him? I groaned again. I eased on my bed rest and smiled. So maybe it wasn't on my bucket list to do but I'm glad I did. I slapped myself. I needed to stop over thinking this.

I threw off my clothes that reeked of alcohol and sex and stepped into the shower. I quickly showered and dragged on some clothes. Some clothes meaning a sweatpants and underwear. I walked to my kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips. I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. My phone buzzed. I picked it up and squinted my eyes. I needed to get my glasses. I hurried to my duffle bag and pulled out my glasses. I placed them on my face and looked at the message. I smiled.

Hey. It's Cole. You know, the guy you just had sex with?

I smiled and saved his number.

Me: Hey. I know who you are you know.

Cole: I had to make sure. A lot of people forget my name after a rough night😉

Me: I don't think I could ever forget your name. Wassup?

Cole: I'm about to head to bed but I thought I would keep my promise and text you. Hope I didn't interrupt anything.

Me: you didn't. I was actually just watching a movie and eating chips.

Cole: don't you have work tomorrow?

Me: you mean today?

Cole: yea. You know what I mean

Me: I work in the night so I can sleep through the day.

Cole: Well, I have work and school. So I'm gonna head to bed. Text you later?

Me: sure.

Cole: Goodnight Prince😘

Me:😂 Does that make you the king?

Cole: Only if you want it to be.

Me: Keep dreaming. Goodnight Cole.

I smiled and closed my phone. I think that that was enough drama for today. I lay on my couch. A lot has been happening the last few days. Too much to process all at once. I sighed. Okay, so maybe I was over thinking this. I have one guy that wants me, one ex and a freakishly hot guy that I actually fucked. Yea, definitely overthinking. I sighed and turned off my tv and headed to bed. I just needed a good night sleep. That's all. My eyes shut close as I drifted into dreamland.

***

I woke up to a rapid pounding on my door. I groaned and rolled out of bed.

"Coming!" I yelled.