Chapter 1

A/N- The time on this might not be accurate. JK. There's no way it's right. But Irma roll with it. This is a sequel to my story Comatose so you may want to read that first if you haven't already. I'm going to try and post 1-2 chapters a day, maybe more if I have lots of time to kill. This story takes place in the first season of Flash, and Barry doesn't know that Wells is Reverse Flash yet. Just kind of a time frame for that. So... yeah. Enjoy! Please leave comments!

Third POV

Kurt and Blaine sat in CC Jitters waiting for the rest of the New Directions to show up. It was the Warblers and New Directions' 7 year reunion. Kurt and Blaine had been in Central City about three months ago and deemed it a good place for the reunion. Plus, then Barry would be obligated to come since he live there.

The door to Jitters dinged and Santana, Quinn, Mercedes, Artie, Rachel, and Finn walked in. "Hey guys!" Blaine said.

"Is meerkat face here?" Santana asked, "Auntie Snixx needs to have a word with him."

"Not yet," Blaine said, smiling.

"Hi Blaine. Hi Kurt," Mercedes greeted, "Are the Warblers here yet?"

"Not yet," Kurt said. Then speak of the devil, the Warblers walked in. "Now they're here."

Trent, Jeff, Nick Thad, Jon, and Wes all marched into Jitters in their Dalton uniforms. "Hey New Directions!" Nick said.

"Hey guys!" Blaine said.

"Where's Sebastian?" Thad demanded, "I need to kill him."

"Shoot," Jeff said, "Is Seb not coming?"

"Well," Kurt said, sharing a devious smile with Blaine, "We can hunt him down. Considering we know where he works and where he lives."

"Fantastic!" Thad shouted victoriously. 

"Let's go!" Santana shouted, her and Thad marching determinedly towards the door. The Warblers and New Directions followed. 

They decided to start at the precinct, seeing as Barry was probably working. Thad and Santana went inside to try and find Barry and drag him out to the others. Thad walked up to the first officer he saw, a man with blonde hair.

"Hello," Thad said, "Is there a Barry Allen here?"

The officer nodded, "Yes. He's up in his lab. Who are you?"

"I'm Thad. Barry's friend from high school. And this is Santana."

"Right. I'm Eddie Thawne," he said, "You can just go on up."

Santana smiled and started dragging Thad up the stairs. They walked down the hall till they saw a familiar person running inside a lab. 

Santana marched in angrily, "Sebastian Smythe!" 

Barry froze. And turned. And gave a small smile. "H-hey Santana. Thad. Long time no see."

Santana slapped him across the face, "You get stuck in a coma for nine months and you don't tell me! No text! No call! Nothing! I had to find out from Kurt! Kurt! Who doesn't even like you that much! You're lucky I don't go all Lima Heights on your ass right now!"

Thad stood, smiling in the background. Barry noticed, "Help me, Thad?"

Thad shook his head, "No way. You're on your own. Especially since I agree with her. Didn't care to let your brothers know that you were in a coma. Or that you woke up from a coma."

"Sorry," Barry said, "I just have had a lot of catch up to do since I woke up." Thad narrowed his eyes. 

"Come on. We're stealing you." He declared.

"What? No. I still have work," Barry complained.

Santana and Thad grabbed his arms and started dragging him away, "Come on Twink. You don't have a choice." Santana said. 

Captain Singh saw a girl and a boy dragging his CSI away and frowned, "Allen! Where do you think you're going?"

"No where," He said hurriedly, trying to break free.

The Latina girl spoke up, "Nuh uh. You're coming with us meerkat face. This is what you get for neglecting to tell your friends you woke up from a coma."

Barry looked at Singh pleading, "Help. Please."

The captain smiled slightly, "Sorry. You're on your own Allen." Then Barry was dragged into the elevator and disappeared. 

As soon as Barry stepped, or more accurately was dragged, out of the precinct he was tackled in a massive group hug by the Warblers. They spoke in rapid succession.

"Sebastian! You're alive!" Nick said.

"We've missed you Seb," Trent said.

"Don't scare us like that," Jeff said.

"You idiot," said Wes, "Why'd you get struck by lightning?"

"Next time, I'll make sure Lopez goes all Lima Heights on your ass," Jon said.

"It's good to have you back Seb," Thad said.

Barry wriggled out of the hug, "Hi guys. It's great to see you too." Then he saw the New Directions, smiling at the Warblers' antics. "Hey New Directions. Blaine, Kurt, good to see you again."

"Hi Barry," Blaine said, hugging him.

"What's with the whole 'Barry' getup?" Rachel asked.

Barry sighed, "That's my actual name. I was born Bartholomew, Barry, Allen."

"Why'd you change your name?" Mercedes asked.

"Though who wouldn't change their name if it was Bartholomew?" Artie asked. Santana smacked him.

Barry sighed again, "Can we take this conversation somewhere else? I promise to answer all your questions to the best of my ability. Just not out in public."

"Alright. Let's go to your place then," said Thad.

"Well, it's actually Joe's place. I live there now since Iris lives with her boyfriend and I couldn't keep up with my rent."

Santana smirked, "Still livin' with your parents then. Figures."

"Shut up, Sha Queer A." Barry teased.