Chapter 6

The New Directions started. Finn did a short little welcome speech to draw in a small crowd, and then they started. They opened with 'Don't Stop Believing'. 

More people drew in, filling the entire front stage. Iris was walking by the park and saw the performance. She grinned and ran over to film it. The New Directions started their next song, 'Toxic'.

Everyone cheered, the crowd became even bigger. The New Directions performed their finale song, 'Born This Way'. 

The crowd went crazy. Barry couldn't help but grin. Then Kurt said into the mic, "Now we would like to invite up our friends the Dalton Warblers to see once and for all who's 'Bad'!"

The Warblers ran onto the stage. The crowd cheered. Iris thought she saw a familiar face run onstage, but she shrugged it off. The groups preformed 'Bad'. 

Iris loved the way the two groups went at each other. Cue more cheering from the crowd. Santana got the cello players onto the stage and introduced the next song. She then turned to Barry, "Alright Twink. Time to see who's really better."

"Alright Sha Queer A," He smirked, "Then prepare to lose."

The cello players started and Iris gasped. It was Barry. She had no idea that Barry could sing and dance. Barry started singing. 

Iris was shocked. This was a part of her best friend that she never had seen before. She was thankful that her hands had a mind of their own and recorded it so she could show her dad later. 

Santana left the stage, and Barry grinned. He went to the mic, "Now come on up Warblers!"

The came up, Thad hugged Barry, "You still got it."

"Of course I do," Barry smiled. They sang 'Glad You Came'.

More cheering came from the crowd and they moved to their next song, 'Raise Your Glass'. 

Then they ended with 'Live While We're Young'. 

The crowd whooped and hollered. The New Directions came back on stage and everyone bowed. They waved and left the stage.

Once they were off, the Warblers had one massive group hug, and they jumped up and down cheering.

"That was so awesome!" Nick yelled.

Everyone was chattering and talking that no one noticed when Iris walked over.

"Bartholomew Henry Allen!"

Barry cringed. Uh oh. He turned around, "Heeeey, Iris."

"Get over here. Now." She demanded.

Blaine patted Barry's shoulder, "Good luck man."

--------------------------

A/N- Relatively short chapter IK. I'll probably get another chapter or two out today, so keep a look out! Thanks for reading!