Chapter 13

Santana had come back to the group mad. No, not mad. Angry. Nope. Still not the right word. Livid. Yes. She was absolutely livid

She was actually relieved that Barry had to leave almost as soon as she arrived, because then she didn't have to do as good of a of hiding her emotions. 

Santana didn't know how, but the picture evidence that she and Kurt had gathered vanished. And she was positive that it was Wells. Who else would've done it? Santana had a growing hatred for that man and she wouldn't be too upset if he were to suddenly be murdered brutally.

Santana sat on a bench sulking instead of playing spoons with everyone else. Kurt noticed and sat next to her once he got out. 

"Hey San," He said gently. 

"What?" Santana snapped. Kurt raised his eyebrow, she sighed, "sorry."

"Apology accepted," Kurt said rather cheekily, "I would ask you how you're doing, but I can clearly see that you are upset."

Santana scoffed, "That's one way to put it."

Kurt smiled sadly, "I get it." she nodded, "We have no way to prove that Wells is the man in yellow, so Barry is still at risk."

"How did he know we took the pictures?" Santana growled, "And how did he manage to delete them from our phones?"

"I don't know," Kurt sighed. Then his face lit up, "What if we showed Barry the room with the suit in it? Took him there ourselves?"

Santana sighed, "A good idea, except that Dr. Wells is probably taking extra precautions now, and there's probably no way for us to get anywhere near that room, let alone in it."

Kurt nodded sadly, "You're probably right." 

Barry jogged up to the two of them, "Hey guys."

"Oh! Hi Barry," Kurt said.

Santana gave him a tight smile and a small wave. Barry frowned, "Will you guys grab Thad and Blaine? I want to talk to you guys."

"Of course," Kurt said. 

Santana sighed, she knew this was coming. the others came, and Barry led them a ways away from the group to a picnic table.

Santana started to talk, "Barry-"

Barry held up a hand to stop her, "No. What were you guys doing?"

They glanced at each other, trying to come up with a mentally coordinated lie. 

Barry glared at them, "Where were you guys? Tell me." he demanded.

"We were at the store," Kurt said, "I wanted to look at some clothes so I grabbed Blaine. And then Santana and Thad followed us. And yes we talked about you. It's a pretty big revelation, so we just talked about what to do with that information."

"And what would you do with that information?" Barry questioned.

"We would keep it a secret, duh," Santana said, "and we could cover for you when you have to go do superhero stuff."

"That's all you were doing?" Barry said skeptically.

"Yes." Kurt said with confidence. He was very curious as to when he got this good at lying.

"Alright," Barry relented, "I'll see you guys later then. I have to go meet up with Iris at Jitters."

"Bye Barry," Blaine said.

"See ya Seb," said Thad. Barry smiled at the old nickname. Then he walked away.

Santana let out a breath that she didn't know she was holding. "That was close."

"Why don't we just tell Barry about Wells?" Thad asked, "I mean, yes, he'll most likely be mad at us, but it would also plant a seed of suspicion. Then Barry could figure it out on his own and hopefully not be killed. And he'd forgive us once he saw that we were right."

"That could work," Blaine said.

"But it's really risky," Kurt said, "Barry really trusts Dr. Wells. From everything he's told me, he has been Barry's idol for years. And he's his mentor. Barry trust's this man and Wells probably has a very constructed lie if he were ever to be revealed. San? You okay?"

Santana had her head in her hands and she looked up, "No!" she shouted, "I'm not alright! Barry is in danger! We have no proof to show anyone! And I'm really pissed that we can't even tell Barry without crushing him in some way!"

She took a deep breath.

Blaine patted her back, "We'll  figure it out. Don't worry."

"But I am. I'm very worried." Santana said, "Wells knows that we know. What if he comes after us?"

----------------------------------

A/N- Dun dun duuuuun! I'm so so so sorry for taking so long to update. But I have now. I'll try and keep updating regularly. See y'all! :)