Epilogue

Thank you for being with me. Always remember that there is always a light behind that darkness.

🥀

Epilogue

That was the memory I wanted to keep. I wrote all my memories with Ariellè on this journal because even I forgot things, I can easily retrieve it by just reading it. Because even it was my forgotten memories, I will still dig to the depth of my mind just so I can have those precious memories again. Meeting Ariellè was my cure; loving Ariellè saved me from the darkness that consumed me in my entire life. She was my light; my savour; my love. I had promised myself that if she won't survive, my life was nothing. I would trade my life just so she could live longer.

It was hard to convince my Mother to agree with my decision. She was determined to save Ariellè from the peak of danger but there was no other option. Unless there was a miracle happened right now and have a donor. But it was impossible to clutch onto that vestige of hope. My mother hurled at me, she was upset at my decision and she called my father. However, no one can change my mind. The only resort was on me and I was willing to give my life just to save my love. I knew that there was a possibility of heart rejection especially the heart came from a male donor but I just wanted to give her life. There was no other choice but to opt with this one. At the end my mother cried and acquiesced with my decision.

Certainly, this is my last day to write on this journal and I hoped that if the transplant was successful, I hoped that this won't be laid on Ariellè's hand. Funny how may it seemed because I was piqued by her decision of forcing me to neglect our memories together when in fact right now, it was the thing I wanted her to do. This journal was my treasured memory with her, even it was forgotten, it will be remained written, it was easy to access, my memories with her was open.

There was a strong amount of force that pulling me to write a letter for her but I just opted not to do so. My plan to not leave any trace of me was laid down and I cannot afford to see her cry after reading it. Crying Ariellè was the last thing I wanted to see. I wanted her to be happy, to be the Ariellè who I fell in love with.

For months in my life, I'd become happy. My life engulfed with euphoria and excitement because of Ariellè. Thank you for coming into my life, mi amore.

Good bye.

Alexis Nathan Del Castro.

My heart clenched as I read the whole journal of Mr. Alexis Nathan Del Castro. Who was this guy? Teka, Del Castro? May kilala akong Del Castro pero parang malabo naman. Ang ganda ng pagkakasulat ng journal. Every word emitted love for Ms. Ariellè Tejano. This love was what I was asking for a very long time. However, the last part seemed tragic. He gave his heart to his love? He sacrificed his life for his love to live longer? At kung gano'n nga, bakit hindi niya ibinigay itong journal na ito sa babaeng mahal niya?

This was not a forgotten memories. It was a treasured memories that needed to kept forever. Kung nasaan man si Alexis ngayon, siguro ay masaya na siya. How about Ms. Ariellè? May asawa na kaya siya? The journal was written 18 years ago, I wondered if the woman that almost worshiped by Alexis was still single or had already her own family? Either of which, it still made me sad. I knew that she must move forward, she must find her happiness but the way Alexis loved her, I didn't know what to feel.

Nakita ko lang kasi itong notebook na ito sa tabi ng basurahan. I got curious so I took it and read it. Del Castro rin kasi kaya na curious ako. I thought it was a journal of that Alec Damien Del Castro! Akala ko may pang iinis na ako sa kaniya pero iba pala at mas maganda!

"Hoy Yuri, anong ginagawa mo diyan?" An annoying voice reverberated.

Napatingin ako kay Alec na may kasamang babae. I rolled my eyes when I saw a smirk plastered on his lips. Naiinis talaga ako sa lalaking ito! I wanted to strangle him to death right now!