II

[M]

Taehyung pushed his back up against the door and whimpered once more as Jungkook's strong scent started to cloud his mind. The omega in him yearning to be touched and being that Taehyung did not have this happen to him ever, he had no idea what to do in this situation. "J-Jungkook you have to- mm, leave!" Taehyung squeaked out his last word since he unintentionally moaned when he was trying to get Jungkook to leave. Great one Taehyung.

Here's the thing about Jungkook... he is straight. Or said to be straight since he has only ever gotten with female omega's. He did get offers from male omega's but never took them up on it. Not exactly knowing why but at the moment, Jungkook felt something different with Taehyung. Maybe it was just the difference between the female and male scents but Jungkook couldn't pry away from this. He did not want to pry away and that was the problem.

Though even through the hormones, they somehow both wanted it? The thought of having Jungkook at his house during Taehyung's heat crossed his mind once, just once! What would Jungkook do? What would Taehyung do?! Now he was actually living that thought and he didn't know what to do! But... he would be lying if he wasn't totally fucking turned on by his best friend that stood right outside his door. Hormones or not, Jungkook wanted him. Right?

Jungkook held onto the doorknob tightly. Jungkook knew he could hold himself back if he really wanted but the 'what if' lingered in his mind which made him stay where he was. "Open the door Taehyung." Jungkook breathed out, closing his eyes to control himself. "Need my p-pills Jungkook." Taehyung tried to ignore Jungkook's voice as he instead told Jungkook about his pills but the stern and commanding voice was heard this time. "Don't make me repeat myself Taehyung." A low growl came from Jungkook.

That growl and command did something to Taehyung as he slowly started to stand from sitting on the floor. With a shaky breath, Taehyung unlocked the door and before he could twist the doorknob- Jungkook did that for Taehyung and swung the door open. It all happened so fast and soon enough Taehyung was pinned against the door that Jungkook was quick to shut and push Taehyung against. His nose resting against Taehyung's scent gland not thinking as he dragged his tongue over Taehyung's scent gland.

This caught Taehyung off guard since he did know about the whole 'only sleeping with female omega's' was Jungkook's thing but right now? Jungkook was all over him and he was not complaining whatsoever. Oh god, he knew it was so wrong to want this but... just as Jungkook thought, Taehyung thought about the 'what if's' and so it seemed to cloud over everything else in his mind at the moment.

Earning a needy moan from Taehyung, Jungkook smirked to himself and dragged his tongue across the scent gland once more which earned him a shiver and moan from Taehyung. "J-Jungkook.." Taehyung breathed out shakily. This time Jungkook was actually trying to pull away but once he had Taehyung close, the smell of the hormones making him hazy and horny by the second- he couldn't do it. The scent was like something he never experienced with others. It was strong and addicting... and he wanted more.

"Pills... mm need mm-my pills." Taehyung breathed heavily against Jungkook's shoulder as he felt Jungkook's knee wedge it's way in between Taehyung's thighs and grant him some pressure he didn't know he needed until then. "Disappointing you would rather have your pills than an alpha cock. Scared?" Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear while he started to knee at Taehyung's growing erection. The moans coming from his best friend were such a turn-on.

The sinful sounds coming from Taehyung only made Jungkook more excited to help Taehyung but- he didn't get the okay and noticed how Taehyung did not reply back to him so he managed to pry himself away from Taehyung, not wanting to force anything on him. "You want your pills Hyung? Wait here." Jungkook looked at the flushed boy as he grabbed the doorknob and attempted to move away but before he could turn the doorknob- his 'hyung' was on his knees in front of him. "Want you.."