IV

Since sleeping with Taehyung, Jungkook felt a bit off with himself. It was his first time with a male and not just any male- but his best friend and so he felt? confused at that because not only did he enjoy it- he loved it. It felt different than with the female omega's he's been sleeping with. People had preferences and that is what Jungkook had. He preferred girls since forever- or so he thought. Yeah, definitely into girls although he was fairly attached to Taehyung.

Jungkook grew up with Taehyung and never once did he really see himself actually fucking Taehyung. Sure he had a wet dream here and there as he grew older but the fact that they actually came true? didn't think that would happen. It made him feel some type of way and he knew his sexuality, he really did. Jungkook is straight and he just helped out a friend. A very close friend and that was it. It was only once and it was because of Taehyung's heat. It didn't mean anything more than that.

Jungkook tossed the ball up just to catch it again. The month went by pretty quick for the group and now they were just a day away from going on their trip. He was on a call with his friend group including Taehyung. Jungkook literally just had an entire conversation in his head about Taehyung while Taehyung was busy conversing with their friends, wow. "Jungkook, dude, can you like... I don't know, join in?" Hoseok spoke out as everyone else went quiet. Jungkook rolled his eyes and rolled onto his stomach to face his phone. "You're lucky I'm even listening in."

"Talking about listening in, are we settled about the whole plan? Like did Namjoon book the hotel rooms?" Taehyung asked after the silence. "That has nothing to do about listening in." Jungkook scoffed at Taehyung's words. "Okay Jungkook, shut your trap," Taehyung argued back. "Once you start making sense I will." Jungkook retorted with a smug smile. Although Taehyung couldn't see it, he could imagine it. "I will come over and beat your-"

"Okay chill out! We all know Jungkook could choke slam you with his pinky." Jimin spoke between Taehyung's words, voicing over him. That caused everyone in the group to laugh, aside from Taehyung who was quite offended. "I don't know why Yoongi is laughing when Jungkook could literally blow air and he'd go flying back." They were not the friendliest friend group out there is how they would sum up their friendship.

"Okay just because Jungkook is a big alpha man doesn't mean-" Jungkook cleared his throat which caused Yoongi to shut up. Taehyung scoffing at that. "Big alpha man as in true blood alpha and I could rid you both of this earth by a simple flick, watch yourselves." Jungkook rolled his eyes while laying back on his bed to carry on with throwing and catching the ball. "Well... maybe a little exaggerated but how cool is it to have a best friend that is one of the most powerful beings on earth? like... being a true blood only happens every what? fifty? hundred years?" Namjoon said with amazement.

Jungkook only listened with a smug smile but lost it after a while. Although he was one of the 'most powerful beings on earth', that only meant he had a lot of trouble ahead of him. Not necessarily dangerous get killed kind of thing because let's face it, no one could kill him but himself really. Dangerous as he can become someone he doesn't want to be. With so much power and anger in him, he doesn't know what will happen in the future but he hopes it will be good.

"Yeah yeah, shut up. What time are we leaving?" Jungkook asked while sitting up. Grabbing his phone, he looked at the time and yawned soon after. Tilting his head side to side with a grunt once the bones cracked. Someone in the call whispering an 'ew' as Hoseok spoke up. "Well, it's like a two-hour drive... mm, after lunch possibly?" Hoseok suggested in which everyone was pretty cooperative at that time of leaving. "Okay bye." Jimin hung up a second after.

"That rat." Both Taehyung and Jungkook spoke out. The two scoffing at each other before hanging up. Namjoon and Hoseok left in the chat since Yoongi was with Jimin. "Well... I'll see you tomorrow?" Hoseok cleared his throat. Namjoon humming at that before hanging up. Meanwhile, Jungkook opened up his chats to see who was messaging him during his call. Seeing it was one of the unmated omega's asking for his help.

Jungkook dragged his tongue over his lip and looked at his bag that was packed for the week they would be gone. Half of him wanted to pass on that offer to go help but half of him, the horny side of him really wanted to go. It's been a while since he's helped out an omega. The last person he 'helped' was Taehyung- with that thought, Jungkook was messaging back that he would be there. It wasn't like Jungkook jumped for any omega when they needed him.

Jungkook had his limits and didn't just whore around whenever. Though he didn't exactly say no a lot. Of course, he was careful too and even got himself checked every few months just to be on the safe side. The only time he ever went in raw was... with Taehyung. Jungkook noticed himself drifting into that Taehyung headspace before he shook his head a few times and made his way out of the house. Telling his parents not to wait up for him.

Yes, his parents did know about Jungkook's problem. No, they did not support it but what were they gonna do? tell him to stop? they did, several times but Jungkook never listened. Not even to Taehyung who would tease him about it after months of giving Jungkook lectures. They didn't get it. No one felt the need to have sex as Jungkook did. They didn't know how it is being a true blood. Everything is heightened and he can't just stop that. He wishes he could but he can't.

So with that, Jungkook was on his way to satisfy his needs and also help another with hers.

The next day came around and Taehyung was waiting for Namjoon to pull up with everyone else. Being that Jungkook literally lived across the street, they decided to pick the two up last. This wasn't bad considering Taehyung had more time to watch his dramas before heading on the trip with his friends. "Taehyung honey, you have your pills?" Taehyung's mother popped her head out.

Taehyung nodded and patted his bag. "I got them in here. My heat comes two days before we leave so it shouldn't be a problem. Don't worry about me okay?" Taehyung smiled at his mother who nodded and walked over to give Taehyung a big kiss on his forehead. "You boys be safe." She pushed Taehyung out of the house once Namjoon parked in front.

Taehyung looked back for a moment. Didn't know his mom was that eager to kick him out. With a small laugh, Taehyung hurried over with his bag while Jimin got out of the vehicle to stretch his limbs before the ride. Namjoon was driving Hoseok's vehicle which was a 2018 Lexus GX 460- there was more than enough room for the six. After getting his things into the vehicle, Taehyung looked towards Jungkook's house before looking at Namjoon who looked confused.

"Is Jungkook coming?" Namjoon asked Taehyung who now looked confused. "When was he not coming?" Taehyung asked while looking back at the house. Usually, Jungkook was never late unless- "He didn't tell you? He said he would drive over when his omega finishes her heat." Taehyung put the pieces together and rolled his eyes. "Not his omega, just another fuck," Taehyung mumbled in annoyance before getting in.

Jimin looked at Namjoon from the mirror before they both shrugged. Usually, Taehyung wasn't this annoyed when Jungkook missed out on events but this time Taehyung seemed pissed. "Well... It's Jungkook, he does this shit all the time. He'll be with us by tomorrow possibly." Jimin tried to change the attitude Taehyung was giving. "It's not about how he does this all the time. We planned this trip for him and he's out there fucking someone rather than traveling with us. You know what, fuck Jungkook. Let's go." Taehyung put his earphones in and sat back in his seat.

Taehyung was bothered for many reasons but he tried not to let it get the best of him. Instead, he listened to his music for a bit before he was joining in with the boys and their little carpool of music. Was Taehyung really bothered that Jungkook didn't come with them or was he bothered that Jungkook was with another person? Taehyung hoped he was feeling the first option.