XII

[M]

Later that night, Jungkook was left with his drunk friends. They did say they were only going to drink a few but shot after shot and a few 'dares' to drink more, well... they got shitfaced quick. Well- not Jimin considering he had to watch Yoongi who was only all up on Jimin the whole time. Looking very tiny on Jimin's lap somehow when they were both pretty small. As for Hoseok and Namjoon... well... let's rewind for them. A few shots in and Namjoon felt a little woozy. Meaning the shots were kicking in.

So this made him more confident in himself so when everyone was busy in a conversation, Namjoon followed Hoseok inside and next thing you know- Namjoon was telling off Hoseok and then they were making out in the bathroom. It was something neither of them planned but the heat of the moment kind of just sparked something between them? Of course it didn't last long, sadly. Hoseok being the one to come to his senses and leave Namjoon in the bathroom.

Though while that was happening, Taehyung was busy telling Jungkook that he was not drunk and it was only a little buzz feeling. Which had Jungkook telling Taehyung to stand up to prove himself and so Taehyung did. Just to end up falling back onto the chair. Then proceeding to tell Jungkook 'okay, maybe a little drunk'. Although, Jungkook found his best friend extremely cute.

"You got Taehyung?" Jimin asked Jungkook who looked up at Jimin who held a drowsy Yoongi. Yoongi scratching lightly at Jimin's chest while mumbling words Jungkook couldn't make out. "Yeah, I got him. You got Yoongi?" Jungkook snorted while Jimin nodded with a slight laugh. "I called an uber. I'll text when we get home." Jungkook nodded at that and said his goodnight while watching the two leave.

Looking around, Jungkook thought Hoseok and Namjoon left until Hoseok came walking out. "You good?" Jungkook asked Hoseok who kind of jumped at Jungkook's question for some reason. The boy was quick to nod. "Yeah, yeah I'm great kook. You need help with Taehyung?" Hoseok offered after seeing that Taehyung was slowly falling asleep on the chair. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung while shaking his head. "I got him. Make it home safe." Jungkook stood up from his chair after finishing his things.

As Namjoon had left when Hoseok ditched him in the bathroom, Hoseok was the last one to leave. "Taehyung, let's go." Jungkook grabbed at Taehyung's arm and pulled him up only for the boy to open his eyes, look at Jungkook for the longest time before looking elsewhere. "The guysss are goneee?" he dragged out his wording. Jungkook nodding to Taehyung's question. "They went sleep like you should be doing. Come on, I'll carry you, yeah?" 

And Just like that Taehyung sprung up onto his feet just to stumble a bit to the side before Jungkook grabbed his hands and pulled him close to his chest. "You're so drunk hyung." Jungkook huffed out before picking up Taehyung. The boy was quick to wrap his arms and legs around Jungkook. "You're drunk." Taehyung retorted with a laugh. An eye-roll coming from Jungkook who took Taehyung inside.

Once in Taehyung's room, Jungkook patted Taehyung's back. "Okay Tae, we're in your room. You can let go now." Jungkook spoke while trying to get Taehyung to lay down but the male only held onto Jungkook with a whine emitting from him. "Lay with me Kookie." Taehyung sniffled like he was crying. "Yeah yeah I will. Let me get you comfortable first okay?" The younger spoke in a soft tone, hushing Taehyung who agreed after a while and let go of Jungkook. Plopping onto the bed with a hum.

Jungkook slipped off Taehyung's socks and jeans in which he put Taehyung's PJ pants on. Leaving Taehyung for five minutes to do his own thing in the bathroom and get water for Taehyung. Knowing damn well he would probably have to force Taehyung to drink the water. "Tae? Tae wake up. Have some water before you fall asleep." Jungkook sat on the bed and helped Taehyung up. Taehyung again looked at Jungkook for the longest time before shaking his head.