XLIV

[M]

It was dangerously fast how the two managed to end up in their position. With a naked Jungkook seated on the couch and somewhat naked Taehyung straddling the boy who was burning up. Taehyung's hands trailed smoothly down Jungkook's chest and torso, his tongue licked a trail up the side of Jungkook's neck. Catching the earlobe between his teeth before whispering out a word Jungkook hasn't heard in a long while.

"Such a good boy for hyung." Taehyung whispered into Jungkook's ear and with Jungkook's hardened member in his hold, he felt a twitch and a light groan released from his lips. "Or was it baby boy that turned you on more?" A tight hold was felt by Jungkook who gripped onto Taehyung's hand that held his leaking dick. "I will literally bend you over and fuck you senseless until you forget your own name Taehyung, don't fucking test me right now." Jungkook growled underneath his breath.

With a light chuckle, Taehyung slipped off of Jungkook's lap and got between his legs. Jungkook's length twitching with anticipation. Taehyung's index finger traced the prominent vain before wrapping his hand around the hardened length. Spitting on it before he started to stroke Jungkook who let out a sigh of relief while his head fell back just a bit. Jungkook's body was on fire and this is the thing he hated the most about his rut. Being so damn hot and bothered like he was somehow melting away.

Taehyung's touch.. oh god Taehyung's touch had Jungkook so bothered right now. The first rut with his ex mate was so different than this. Jungkook didn't feel so bothered because he wasn't attracted to her like he should have been. With Taehyung all he could think about was breeding the boy and ruining him with his dick. Thinking about all the things he could do to Taehyung, say to Taehyung. Just the thought made him moan but at the same time Taehyung wrapped his lips around the needy cock which made him moan louder.

As for Taehyung, he was enjoying watching the younger boy in such a state. The way his dick twitched in his mouth, precum oozing just slightly with Jungkook making those sinful sounds. So he picked up his pace, taking Jungkook whole while his hands helped him. Jungkook caught off guard by the immense pleasure he was feeling. To top it off he could hear Taehyung gagging on his cock. Fuck he hated how much he loved hearing those sounds.

It's like he lost his breath for a moment as he arched his back just a bit off the couch, he hand tangled in his own hair. "Ah, shit, shit fuck you're so good baby. Mm, so good." Jungkook breathed out a shaky moan while his hand trailed down his own body and to Taehyung's messy hair. There he began to chuckle breathlessly before taking control of Taehyung in which Taehyung obeyed and grabbed onto Jungkook's thighs.

There Jungkook started to face fuck Taehyung. The boy gagging every now and then, slobbering all over Jungkook's length until there was string of salivia connecting from his puffy abused lips to the pulsating cock dripping precum by each second. The scene was messy but so hot at the same time. It was like that for a few more seconds before Taehyung felt Jungkook's load spirting down his throat and Jungkook stilling his movements.

Taehyung pulled off after he was sure he got every last drop. Though Jungkook wasn't anywhere near done. While in a coughing fit from the liquid that just coated his throat awhile ago, Taehyung felt a hand wrap around his throat before he was being forced up onto his feet. An unexpected moan dragging out of Taehyung who grabbed Jungkook's waist. Jungkook showed a devilish smile but what took him back was that Taehyung had the same smile but lust lingered in his eyes as his hold tightened on Taehyung's neck.

"You like that don't you? Being manhandled by your alpha." Jungkook snickered before turning Taehyung around, pushing him up against the wall. Another moan came from Taehyung who squrimed in Jungkook's hold, a chuckle coming from Taehyung. "Let's not forget how my alpha loves being called baby boy." Taehyung yelped as Jungkook's hand landed on Taehyung's bare ass, leaving a handprint. Taehyung biting his lip and dragging out a chuckle like hum but also a whine just before that