XXIV

"It's not a date." Taehyung looked at Eunwoo who grabbed ahold of Taehyung's hand and hummed. "But it's a date." Eunwoo retorted while smiling smugly at Taehyung. "Not a date." Taehyung pulled his hand away only to have Eunwoo back hugging him and kissing his neck. It's been a couple of weeks now since they've slept together. The first and last time they've slept together since they started seeing each other. Most times they just made out or hung out.

Taehyung held onto Eunwoo's hands and enjoyed the moment before he pulled away. Though he did hold onto Eunwoo's hand. "It's... us hanging out on a Tuesday afternoon in this really good weather-" Taehyung giggled when Eunwoo pulled him in close and pecked Taehyung's lips every few seconds until Taehyung pulled away. Eunwoo sure was clingy but... Taehyung kind of missed someone clinging to him so he loved it but also hated it at the same time.

"Okay weatherman, it's not a date." Eunwoo rolled his eyes while squeezing Taehyung's hand. This was nice. Over the weeks of them seeing each other... Taehyung started to feel happy with himself again. Yes, sometimes he thought of Jungkook and the last meeting they had but at the same time he almost completely forgot about Jungkook at the same time. "Boba?" Eunwoo asked Taehyung who nodded instantly. "And Macarons?" Taehyung bit his lip.

Eunwoo raised an eyebrow but laughed it off and nodded. "Sure. I'll get whatever you want, yeah?" Eunwoo stopped outside the store and Taehyung smiled up at Eunwoo with a nod. "Thank you~" he dragged on before kissing Eunwoo on the lips and allowing him to go inside while he waited outside. Though as he waited outside- he heard footsteps coming towards him which had him turning over to look at the two people coming over with shocked expressions.

"Was that... were you just kissing Cha Eunwoo?!?" Namjoon grabbed onto Taehyung and shook him. "Are you okay? Are you in need of help?" Namjoon asked while cupping Taehyung's face with a worried expression. "What? No! No-" Taehyung pushed off Namjoon's hands while Hoseok grabbed Namjoon and held him back by back hugging him. "Woah- woah wait- you two?" Taehyung eyed the two who cleared their throats. "It's complicated actually but... Eunwoo?" Hoseok explained.

"Either you're mates or not, not that complicated. And yes, Eunwoo. He's not bad at all I don't know why it's such a big deal either." Taehyung leaned on the building. Just as they were about to keep on the talk, Eunwoo walked out of the building. "Uh.. we should hang out soon. I'll text you okay?" Hoseok smiled at Taehyung then looked at Eunwoo with a blank expression. Namjoon only cleared his throat before waving to Taehyung.

Watching them walk off, Taehyung wondered why they couldn't just finish the talk but hanging out sounded fun too. Maybe they could invite Jimin and Yoongi too! The good ole times... without one person but still! good times. "You okay?" Eunwoo asked while pushing Taehyung's hair back. Taking a sip of his boba, Taehyung nodded and leaned onto Eunwoo for the warmth. "Mm good. Your place?" Taehyung looked up at Eunwoo once again.

"My place." Eunwoo whispered to Taehyung who giggled at that. Removing himself from Eunwoo and walking backwards. "Good. Maybe I'll reward you something for being so nice to me today." Taehyung winked. Eunwoo's eyes widened as he nodded and started walking faster. "Then we better get back quick just in case you know, a storm or something." Taehyung laughed. It was a clear hot day, no clouds in sight. Though it was cute.

Jungkook looked across to his mate who was eating her food without any conversation to Jungkook. It's been a few weeks and Jungkook clearly has been having a problem with his mate. This would be understandable considering the situation but Jungkook really thought this was going on for too long now. For god sakes they live together, sleep in the same bed and she hasn't peeped a word. "Nari." Jungkook put his fork down and looked at the female who scrolled on her phone.

"Nari." Jungkook said in a more dominant tone that had Nari looking up at Jungkook but looking back to her phone. "You need to speak to me. I know I fucked up okay? I'm so freaking sorry but shouldn't you be glad that I told you? I could have hidden it from you for all I care." Jungkook again did not think about his words before he spoke them but at the same time, he didn't care. As long as Nari talked to him he would be fine but she still was not budging.

Jungkook only sighed and grabbed his plate of food. There he got up and dumped the leftovers before putting his plate in the sink. "Do you like them," Nari spoke up once the plate clashed with the other dishes in the sink. Jungkook froze for a moment before turning over to look at Nari. The girl stared at her plate while speaking which scared Jungkook but he shook off that feeling. "Huh?" he gulped, hoping he didn't hear what he did.

"Do you like them. This person you kissed, do you like them or was it just... I don't know okay? Just tell me who this person is to you!" Nari stood up and walked towards Jungkook who gulped. Looking at how pissed yet broken his mate was... because of him? Hell that hurt like a motherfucker but he pushed through it. "Do you want the truth?" Jungkook asked Nari while locking eyes with her softened one's now.

She nodded and Jungkook looked away for a moment before he nodded. "Deep deep down I do. I know I like this person. I've liked them long before you came along. Way before you became a part of my life. There were lingering feelings and... I needed... I don't know. I fucked up but... you're my mate. Not... not him." Jungkook looked down in embarrassment. This was the first time he admitted to anyone that he had feelings for Taehyung and it kind of just... hit him that he really has feelings for Kim Taehyung.

"... Him?!" Nari started to laugh out of shock as she left Jungkook and went hold on to the counters. "You kissed... you like a guy... You... wow." Nari breathed in and out like she was having a panic attack. "Great yeah, great. I mean at least it wasn't the same gender, right? You know what? It relieves me that you didn't kiss another girl. A man though? Jungkook, you're... bisexual?" Nari seemed to be going crazy with the new information she was just told.

Jungkook looked up and was confused by Nari's reaction towards the information. Just minutes ago she was not speaking to Jungkook at all let alone acknowledging he existed... but now? she was laughing at him? "I mean... I... I guess?" Jungkook shrugged at the question. Nari nodded slowly a few times before laughing again. "I can't believe this." She scoffed while still laughing. "My mate likes a guy. Great. Just great. I- I have to... yeah no I... I'll see you tonight."

Jungkook's eyes widened at that. Was she seriously leaving after Jungkook just opened up to her about his sexuality? "What? Why are you leaving? Nari it's not like I'm going to leave you for him-" Jungkook tried to stop Nari who grabbed her things and was ready to walk out the door. "I just... I can't Jungkook, not right now." She pulled away from Jungkook and walked out the door. Meanwhile, Jungkook felt like his heart was broken right there. This was not him.

Jungkook was always convinced he was straight considering all he ever slept with were female omega's but with Taehyung- it kind of just switched up his whole preffered sex thing. Now his mate was leaving the apartment because she couldn't handle it? Wow, everything just kind of... wow. Jungkook stood there for a long time before he decided he was not going to stay there anymore. He's been cooped up hating everything about himself for too long.

Grabbing his keys, Jungkook walked out of the apartment as well. Long after she left that was and so when he got onto the busy streets, he stopped and let the world around him move. The people passing him every second as he just stood there and got bumped around. This is not how he expected to be living. This was not the life he wanted to live. Jungkook felt the anger, guilt, sadness all build-up and it was like he couldn't control it anymore.

Jungkook walked and walked until he walked into the back lanes. There he put no thought in when he collided his fists with the brick walls. Not once, not twice, but three times before the ache started to shoot through his arm. What was he expecting to do though? Dent the building? He wasn't that strong for god sakes. So instead he stood there, bent over while holding his hand that now had a heartbeat. "Fucking hell!" Jungkook cursed while hissing. When was this all going to be over? When could he be happy? Really happy...