XLVI

Fast-forwarding to three months later- Taehyung and Jungkook were putting a little supper together for Jimin and Yoongi who just found out they were pregnant. It was amazing news for everyone related to the two and Yoongi was super happy. The happiest they ever saw Yoongi since the wedding but it was so so cute. "Namjoon is bringing the skewers right?" Taehyung back hugged Jungkook who looked over his shoulder before turning to face Taehyung. "He told me so, yes." Jungkook kissed Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung closed his eyes and enjoyed the warmth before sucking in a breath. "Okay well, everything is cooked. I'll just get it all set up outside when the boys-" Taehyung's words were muffled when Jungkook lifted him onto the counter and started to attack at Taehyung's lips. At first Taehyung went along with it since Jungkook did have some good lips but at some point he started to giggle and pull away with his hand resting on Jungkook's chest.

"Let's make a baby," Jungkook spoke out without a second thought. Holding onto Taehyung's thighs, Jungkook bit his lip. "W..What?" Taehyung asked since he was confused about the sudden topic of having a baby. "I know it's early. We've only lived together for three months but think of it... a little mini us." Jungkook leaned forward while Taehyung tilted his head, letting Jungkook carry on with his words. "And I'm not saying we should have one right now but shortly. Like... we should get rid of the condoms kind of step."

"You just hate wearing condoms-" Taehyung brought up and Jungkook shushed Taehyung but then agreed. "Okay but I don't get the feel- no, okay no. I want a family with you." Taehyung couldn't believe what he was hearing because for a split second he was reminded of their friendship just a few years ago. They talked about kids once or twice before the whole mate thing. One time being in bed and the second time being before they found out their ranks.

They usually talked about their families with other people but never with each other and it was heartwarming knowing Jungkook would be apart of his family. Plus... hearing Yoongi and Jimin would soon be having a little them... it made Taehyung wonder. "Well, I mean..." Taehyung sucked on his bottom lip and hummed. Jungkook on his tippy toes about Taehyung's answer.

"I guess we can get rid of the condoms." Taehyung shurgged. Although it was not the exact words Jungkook was looking for, he was happy nonetheless. "This doesn't mean you go bunny mode and wanna hump me everday. We do this naturally." Taehyung pointed at Jungkook who scoffed. "Bunny mode? Really?" Jungkook stepped away from Taehyung who got off the counter and grabbed the food to place on the table. It did have Jungkook thinking though how he purposely came in Taehyung multiple times during his first rut with Taehyung and he still had no pup.

"Yes, bunny mode." Taehyung looked at Jungkook before he heard a knock in which Jungkook went open the door. There he saw his friends and including a new someone. "Hey Seokjin. Good to finally meet you." Jungkook grinned. Seokjin smiled and nodded, holding out his hand and shaking Jungkook's hand while the four other boys entered the apartment.

"Namjoon talks a lot about you guys. I'm happy you wanted me here." Seokjin stepped in and turned to Jungkook who chuckled. "Good or bad things?" he asked and Seokjin opened his mouth. "Fifty fifty." Seokjin whispered to Jungkook who hummed. "But if he says only good things then we'll go with that." Seokjin winked with his fingers pointing at Jungkook.

Just a few seconds and Jungkook already liked this guy and that was a lot to say since he hated literally almost everyone. He could play a nice guy for a while but one ounce of attitude and Jungkook's in a bad mood. After awhile of talking they decided to join everyone else that was in the living room chatting. "Jin." Namjoon called Seokjin over while leaning onto Hoseok. Patting a seat next to him and Seokjin gladly walked over and took that seat.