XIII

The next morning, Jungkook woke up feeling unbelievably tired. Almost like he was hungover? Then again he never drank before so how would he know? The boy rubbed his eyes before he looked over at the male beside him. Taehyung was still fast asleep hugging a pillow, slightly curled into a ball. The sudden flashback of what happened that night had Jungkook feeling embarrassed. What in the actual hell was Taehyung doing to him?

Jungkook... submitted? to Taehyung? Well- not intentionally really. Jungkook only wanted to see how far Taehyung would go. Not like he would allow Taehyung to fuck him because believe him, that would never happen but the feeling of having Taehyung just have control over him for the small while... it was so fucking good yet he felt so embarrassed since it was that good. Being called... baby boy by his hyung who even called himself hyung in bed.

The whole situation and imagery of the night had Jungkook feeling hot. It was crazy how just a few months ago they were nothing but friends but now here Jungkook was, getting all hot and horny for Taehyung who sucked his dick last night and made him want more of that. Jungkook slowly sat up on the bed and rested his head against the headboard. Looking over at Taehyung who moved a bit in his sleep. Turning towards Jungkook now with his lips slightly parted. In an 'o' like shape.

As Jungkook stared at Taehyung, he didn't notice how much time passed before he saw Taehyung fluttering his eyes open. Giving a discomforted look while he looked around before locking eyes with Jungkook. A small smile coming from Taehyung's lips before closing his eyes and hugging the pillow tighter. Just knowing he woke up next to Jungkook made him happy but it hit him like a truck when he noticed the butterfly feeling in his tummy. Wait- what the fuck.

Taehyung opened his eyes quickly at that. "You okay?" Jungkook asked, brushing Taehyung's hair back. Clearing his throat, Taehyung nodded before pushing himself up and looking around the room for a moment. "M... have a bitter taste." Taehyung stuck out his tongue. Jungkook's eyes widening before he reached for the cup of water he left at the nightstand. "Thanks, baby boy." Even through his little panic, Taehyung had to throw that name in.

Downing the water, Taehyung eyed Jungkook who flushed red. "I- Taehyung. It was a one-time thing." Jungkook grabbed the cup from Taehyung and put it away. "We said that the first time we had sex." Taehyung shrugged while laying back down. "Besides... you seemed to like it." Taehyung giggled at his wording, hiding half of face in the blanket. Jungkook opened his mouth to retort something but he couldn't make out anything. It was true, he did enjoy it but whatever!

"Doesn't matter. Look okay, look what your horny ass did." Jungkook pulled off his shirt just to show Taehyung his marks. Now it was Taehyung's turn to blush from embarrassment. Okay... Taehyung remembers leaving little bruises here and there but did he really leave that much? "What am I supposed to tell the omega's I sleep with? Honestly, this is like... a lot Taehyung." There- that hit Taehyung like a truck. The sudden mention of other omega's.

Jungkook noticed the change in emotion Taehyung had when he spoke his sentence which had him speaking up once more. "But... but I mean... I like them. They're nice... or whatever." Jungkook watched Taehyung nod. Though his facial expression was still the same. "I should shower. Parents will be back in like what? Four hours? I gotta clean up and-" Taehyung grunted once Jungkook pushed him back down onto the bed, pulled the blanket up and over himself once he was on top of Taehyung.

"Later. I want to make you feel good right now." Jungkook tilted Taehyung's head up. Taehyung was ready to argue with Jungkook about how they shouldn't do anything but Jungkook had already had his lips against Taehyung's neck. Small soft and wet kisses had a certain someone feeling excited in just a few moments. Although Taehyung had this little feeling that he was starting to grow some feelings... he couldn't stop himself and neither could Jungkook.