X

[M]

Taehyung was currently pushed up against the window of the hotel room. Hot heavy breath fogging a bit of the window as Taehyung moaned with each thrust. Jungkook hugged his arm around Taehyung's torso and held up his own shirt with his teeth so he had easy access. Jungkook wrapped his hand around Taehyung's neck and tilted it back a bit to get a better grip. Fucking into Taehyung and moaning into his ear. The walls around him still tight as ever.

It only gave him a sense of relief. If Taehyung was still this tight, his rival obviously wasn't big enough. Really shouldn't have been thinking of that— but it was the alpha in him. Not like Jungkook, or he would like to think. It made him feel so much better. Wanting to scent Taehyung with his own scent. He wanted to claim Taehyung anywhere he possibly could. This was an unexplainable feeling for Jungkook. He wanted nothing but to tell Taehyung he was his and his only but Jungkook knew that Taehyung was not his.

The anger yet hurt grew inside of him. Not giving Taehyung mercy as he watched how he slid inside of Taehyung and pulled out just to thrust back in. Taehyung being so fucking sensitive but never wanted it to stop. "Such a good slut. So good for me." Jungkook's breaths were shallow and uneven. The dark undertones of his voice were overpowering Taehyung's moans.

They've fucked three times now. The first time being on the bed, the second time on the dresser and now by the window. Taehyung tried to stop Jungkook from fucking him by the window but the dirty whispers caused him to not give a fuck. "You like that don't you? You like the idea of people watching you get fucked huh?" Jungkook's pace picked up. Stopping to roll his hips and snap forward to give Taehyung the pleasure mixed with a painful moan.

Jungkook's hair was a mess and his breathing was jagged. Slipping out of Taehyung before he pulled off  his shirt then pushed Taehyung back onto the bed. Spreading Taehyung's legs before sliding back into the boy with ease. Not giving Taehyung a second to adjust to the feeling filling him up. Both of them were dripping with sweat, eyes locked until Jungkook would give a deep thrust. Taehyung arching his back while fisting at the blankets.

Taehyung tried not to be loud, he really did. Though everything about Jungkook was so fucking arousing and so fucking good that he couldn't stop himself. Eventually, Jungkook had made Taehyung suck on his fingers to keep him quiet, which kind of worked. Taehyung choking on the fingers every now and then. Taehyung was a moaning mess, a moaning choking mess. Chanting Jungkook's name like a prayer.

Mouth hung open as Jungkook thrusted deeply into him, Taehyung felt his third release coming. Jungkook was never the one to like missionary. It felt too intimate and it just was not his favorite position. Though Taehyung... fuck, with Taehyung it was so different. Jungkook got to watch Taehyung become fucked out. Get a good view of the boy below him. "Oh god, oh fuck! fuck Jungko-" Jungkook wrapped his hand around Taehyung's leaking cock and stopped him from cumming.

This caused Taehyung to squirm and slightly panic. Running through a dry orgasm. "Mmm-fff-" Taehyung couldn't even make sense of his words as he tightly gripped the sheets. Back arching off the bed while Jungkook slowly thrusted in and out of Taehyung to give him that edging feel. "Who do you belong to hm? Who's cock pleasure's you the most?" Jungkook swiped his thumb over Taehyung's pulsating cock. The boy shuttering from the feeling, tears brimming his eyes.

"You! fuck, sir, sir fuck Jeon Jungkook. Your cock pleasures me so good." Taehyung pleaded while trying to grind into Jungkook's hand. A cry like whine came from Taehyung. Jungkook felt Taehyung clench around him which only caused Jungkook to stutter his hips. "Not yet. Not without me baby. Keep doing what you're d-doing-" Jungkook couldn't help but stutter his last words.