Chapter 25

(Annabelle's POV)
"Remember smile, dance, be energetic, and happy," Jade reminded me.

I got up from the makeup chair and locked into the mirror that was lined with lights. I had on a pair of neon pink denim shorts, a loose black tank top with a thin strapped white tank top under, and black, white, and grey high tops. My hair was straightened and my make up caked my face. I ran my fingers trough my hair before turning to Jade.

"Thank you," I said.

"Don't mention it," Jade said. "Now go out there with your friends."

I nodded and left the room in a hurry. When I got closer to the stage I found the guys around the snack table. Sean was wearing black jeans, a neon blue shirt, a black leather jacket, and black converses. Nick had on a white t-shirt, dark grey jeans, black vans, and a neon green beanie. Emmett had a neon yellow t-shirt with the word Nike written in black, black shorts, and black converse high tops. James was wearing a black button up shirt that was untucked, a neon orange tie that was loose around the neck, and white jeans. I walked over and popped a goldfish into my mouth.

"You ready?" Sean asked me.

"I don't know," I said. "Its the first concert of our first tour. That's pretty nerve racking."

"Nerve racking?" Nick questioned. "More like exciting!"

"I feel like I might throw up," I admitted.

"Might throw up? I already did," James said. "Don't look in that trash can over there."

He gesture to the black garbage bin across the room. We all had to speak loudly over the roar of the crowd. The music was blaring from the opening act. My stomach was churning with nerves. Celeste, Jade's assistant, ran up to us.

"Jade told me to give these to you," she said.

Celeste gave me some neon pink bangles. She handed each of the boys one black silicone bracelet and another neon one that corresponds with their color.

"Sweet," Nick said.

"Good luck," Celeste said. "You're going on in five minutes."

"Oh my gosh," James whispered.

"Wow! That's the first time I've heard you talk!" Celeste exclaimed. "It wasn't much but it was something!"

James blushed and looked down. Celeste walked off and Jason came up to us.

"Ready?" He asked. "I'm going to take you to where you get on stage."

"What do you mean 'where we get onstage'?" Emmett asked.

Jason only smirked. "Follow me."

He lead us down a dim hallway that slowly lowered. The crowd sounded muffled and far away. Every now and ten we passed someone speaking quickly into a headset or carrying wires. When we got to the end the hallway narrowed and the ceiling lowered. There was a rectangle area at the end and a guy standing next to it.

"What is this?" Sean asked.

At this point the hallway was so thin we had to walk in a single file line. Jason squeezed us past him and pushed us onto the rectangle. When I looked up there was a rectangle shaped hole in. I could see up what looked like a hundred feet and saw lights shining down. Thick black curtains were at the side and the crowd was going crazy. I couldn't believe we were going to do what I think were.

"Face the circle and pose or something," Jason instructed.

We turned towards a blue circle that was hanging from a metal pole. I put my hands on my hips and slightly leaned on my left leg. Sean and Nick were on my left while Emmett and James were on my right. Nick held up a rock and roll sign and stuck out his tongue. Sean smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. Emmett put his arm around James' shoulder, partly for a pose and partly because James was frozen in place and slowly swaying.