Story Continues After This!..but please read :)

Yeah, starting off with an author's note (sorry) this is just a quick little bit of info to clarify things.

1. This is my first book it's bound to stink in some places, so if there is a part of the book that you are unhappy with then please comment and tell me, the same goes for typos, misspellings, and plot-holes/misinformation. 

2. I have no idea where I'm going with this I just have a lot of time right now so I  decided to write. It's summer now and I have time but I might have times when I can't update the story (if I ditch it ill tell you so don't worry) If this story continues into the school year then I will probably not update for weeks at a time so here is your warning. 

3. This is a jumbled up creation of my own imagination, and a few ideas I have seen in other fanfictions, so if you see any similarities to other stories that's probably why.  

4. I also know that this kind of story is seen a lot in the Percy Jackson fanfiction community so if you have any ideas on how I can make it unique that please leave a comment.

Alright...I think that's it...Oh wait...

PJaO and HoO belong to Rick Riordan, and last time I checked I not him, so I own nothin.

-RambunctiousCat

(Note from me, but in the future...or past...depending on when you read this. This story begins slowly, but I like to believe that I have my writing style down now, and that the story is getting good...if not...sorry, so yeah the beginning chapters may be confusing or slow, and I might edit them later) 

The Troubled Guardian ON HOLDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara