Chapter 12: Treat People With Kindness

It's been nine days since that whole thing about Kenna answering my phone and not telling me that Harry called. I am so excited because Harry is coming to my apartment today because his tour is over. This may sound petty but I haven't answered one call or text from Kenna. She knows she did something wrong because she calls me at least five times a day and keeps texting me to ask me if I'm mad. I don't think she knows that I know what she did.

Kenna 9 days ago

      Leah why aren't you answering? Are you busy?

    Kenna 8 days ago

    Do you want to hang out today? I was thinking maybe we could go into the city.

    Kenna 7 days ago

    Are you dead?

    Kenna 6 days ago

    Seriously, you haven't been at your work either, are you not going to work now? Did you quit without telling me?

    Kenna 5 days ago

    Leah you'll not believe what happened to me today. I was grocery shopping and I ran into the cutest boy I've ever seen in my life!!

    Kenna 4 days ago

    Leah, you are seriously scaring me.

    Kenna 3 days ago

    Leah, are you mad at me for something?

    Kenna 2 days ago

    Leah, what did I do? You need to talk to me.

    Kenna Yesterday

    Leah talk to me, please.

    Kenna 12:36

    Leah you need to tell me what I did wrong so we can fix whatever is going on. We can't fix it if I don't even know what I did.

She knows exactly what she did. Maybe I don't even want to fix it with her. I just want to ignore her. These past nine days I have only spoken to Olive and Harry. I didn't tell Olive what Kenna did because, not to be mean, it's honestly not her problem or any of her business. My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door. It's Harry. I fix my shirt, run to the closest mirror and fix my hair. I honestly like my outfit today. I think it suits me.

I open the door and am greeted by his bright smile once again

"You didn't have to knock, you know," I say, laughing. I am so happy he's here.