Chapter 30: I Want to Write You a Song

*Song: I Want to Write You a Song by One Direction*

"I love you," he states.

I can tell how nervous Harry has gotten over the past few moments of silence. I am still holding his hand and I think both of our hands just got clammy. I am so happy he just said that to me, it's been something I have been wanting to say for awhile now. But why can't I say it back?

"You don't have to say it back if you don't feel that way. I just wanted to tell you," he says, nervously. His hands are shaking more than they were before. "I just don't want you to feel pre-"

"I love you," I state, cutting him off.

"You do?" he asks, flicking his eyes back and forth between mine.

"Yes, I love you. I have since the day you brought me to Niagara Falls. I realized it in the car on the way there. I don't know why I didn't say it back right away. Maybe it was because I had been waiting so long to say it and then you finally did," I explain.

He leans over the console and kisses me passionately, more passionately than before. I can't believe this just happened. I'm just glad we finally said it, it was killing me keeping that secret.

"See, the day is definitely not ruined," I say as he pulls back.

"Definitely not," he says, smiling.

He pulls out of the parking spot and drives away with the biggest smile on his face. He brings my hand up to his mouth and kisses it. I can't remember the last time I've felt this happy.

"Where are we going now?" I ask.

"Well I am going to use the surprise I had for tomorrow to make up for that whole London Eye disaster. It's a short ride, like eight minutes," he says, looking at the road.

I can't stop staring out the window looking at the beauty that is London. It's so much different than America, it even smells different here, cleaner. Harry pulls into a parking spot on the side of the road. I get out of the car to take in the view. I hear Harry's phone camera go off making me turn around.

"Let me see it," I say, walking back over to him. He shows me a picture that actually looks okay. I am so judgemental towards myself. That's why I never post on any social media, I always think I look ugly. "You should send that to me, maybe I'll post it."

"I honestly didn't even know you had social media, you're never on your phone" he says as he sends me the picture.

"I do have it, I just don't post. It's too judgemental for me," I say.

"Well I think you should post that picture. I'll be the first one to like it," he says.

"Do you even know what my Instagram is?" I ask, getting ready to post for the first time in months.

"Well I am going to assume it's your name," he says, looking at me and I nod.

"What should the caption even be? Ugh I am horrible at this," I say, staring at my phone in distress.

"Honey, you don't have anything to worry about. There is nothing for anyone to judge, you're perfect," he says, causing me to get butterflies. "The caption should be something funny."

"Yeah that's the issue I am not funny," I say.

"I think you're quite funny, you make me laugh all the time," he states. "Give me your phone."

I hand him my phone giving him access to my dormant Instagram feed.

"All set," he states, handing the phone back.