Chapter 14: Empire State of Mind

*Song: Strawberry Fields Forever by The Beatles*

Author's Note: This chapter is explaining what Harry and Leah are doing during  Kenna's POV.

~

~

~

~

~

~

"So what do you want to do today Analeah Davis?" Harry asks.

"I don't know, what do you want to do?" I ask.

"I want to explore," he says.

"Are you sure? Won't we get mobbed?" I ask.

"No not necessarily," he says, smirking, walking into my bedroom.

I follow him into my room and I see him open his bag. He pulls out a hoodie and his sunglasses and hold them up to me. He turns around to face me and puts two thumbs.

"Woah, I'm not going to even find you in that?" I ask, looking around the room.

"Wow, it's that good huh?" he jokes.

"Yeah, definitely. You're gonna die Harry, it's like a trillion degrees," I say.

"I know but I want to spend a nice day with you and the only way we won't get mobbed is if I do this. And trust me as soon as we get back I'll shower so I am not sweaty," he states.

"Are you sure? We can just stay here," I offer.

He comes forward and takes both of my hands in his, "Leah, I want to do this. It's going to be fine. Yeah I'll be sweaty but this is going to be fun,"

"Okay, as long as you are okay with this. Just let me get ready," I say.

"Of course," he says, smiling at me.

I go into my closet to pick out my clothes. I decide on a light green tank top, blue jeans, and black high top converse with a hat and purse to top it off. I get into the shower and honestly I am a bit nervous. I am afraid that people are going to spot us together and he is not going to be able to hang out with me anymore like he said used to happen to him. I'm just going to push that out of my mind. I get out of the shower and get dressed. I come back into my room with my blow dryer and straightener and sit at my desk in front of my mirror. I notice that Harry is just laying on my bed so his feet, that already have his black vans on them, are dangling off the edge.

I finish straightening my hair and stand up, put my hat one, and push in my chair. Harry is staring at me.

"What are you looking at?" I ask

"You, you look pretty," he says, now sitting up on his elbows.

"Thanks," I say, blushing.

There is a few minutes of silence, consisting of us just staring at each other.