Author's Note

Hey guys, look at you. You've made it to the end of Anxious. I know you probably hate me right now but you know what? That's okay because I have a surprise. The saga continues in my next book Calm. Calm is the sequel and final book to Anxious and I am so excited to share it with you guys. I don't know when I'm going to start posting it but I will keep you updated. The story isn't over yet :)

 The story isn't over yet :)

Description: 

Leah Davis is numb, so numb that she seems Calm to everyone around her. Too calm for the situation she's in. Everyone is telling her that it's okay to cry and it's okay to be sad. Leah wishes she good just let it out but she can't. She's like a locked safe with a missing key. Is Harry that missing key?

~

~

Lastly, thank you guys so much for all the support. This is my first book that I've ever written on my own and I couldn't be more happy with the way things have turned out. I also want to thank my friend Liv for helping me edit and come up with ideas, Anxious wouldn't be Anxious without her. Go follow her, she's basically my manager. I love you all and I'll see you soon, this time a little bit more calm.

Liv's account :  @wildflowerx18

I have a twitter!! My username is Iexi_hs (the L is a captital i) and the link is in the description.

I have tiktok !! go follow me for some content about my books !! @cryinginacoolway_132