Chapter 24: Is Cereal a Soup?

*Song: Leather and Lace by Stevie Nicks*

We only have an hour left of the flight and Harry is sitting on the couch watching me freak out, trying to figure out what I should wear. Harry is already dressed, in a black shirt, black adidas pants and his black vans with a brown hat to top it off.

 Harry is already dressed, in a black shirt, black adidas pants and his black vans with a brown hat to top it off

"Leah it doesn't have to be anything fancy," he says, watching me look through my suitcase.

"Yes it does, I am meeting your family for the first time, I want to look presentable," I say.

"I want to pick your outfit out, I did a great job last time," he says, now standing next to me.

"Okay," I huff.

"Go sit on the couch, relax," he says, smirking at me.

He goes through my suitcase making sure he doesn't mess up my folding. He turns around with a pair of blue jeans and one of my favorite shirts, my shirt with a sunflower that says let me shine.

"I figured that they should know from the beginning that you're actually a sunflower," he says, walking over to me, handing me the outfit.

"Not bad Styles, not bad at all," I say, smiling.

"Maybe that's why my last name is Styles, I can style your outfits so well," he says, trying to hold back a laugh. He finally breaks and starts laughing causing me to laugh too.

"You're so funny," I say, sarcastically, Harry practically dying of laughter.

"I know I am. You better go get dressed before I come up with another joke, you'll be dying of laughter," he says, still giggling.

"Okay," I say, running to the bathroom.

"Hey you forgot something, come back," he says, smiling.

"What?" I ask, walking back over to him.

He grabs my face and kisses me. Yeah, sure, I definitely forgot something.

"You forgot to kiss me," he states, pulling away.

"Oh, I did, didn't I?" I ask, smirking.

"Yeah, yeah you did. I'm all set now, you can go get dressed," he says, letting go of my face.

"Oh I can? You give me permission?" I question, smirking.

"Yes," he says, smiling.

I begin to walk to the bathroom with my clothes.

"You should kiss me more often, your watermelon chapstick is really doing it for me," he says as I reach the door of the bathroom.

"Noted," I say, entering the bathroom.

The bathroom is bigger than I thought it would be, considering it's a plane.