Chapter 34: Noah and Allie

*Song: All You Need is Love by The Beatles*

It's two in the morning and neither Harry or I can sleep. We've both been tossing and turning since twelve. I decide to get up out of bed to go get water. I walk out to the kitchen and see the cake we made earlier sitting on the counter with two missing pieces. I open the fridge to grab a water bottle and then close it, revealing Harry standing there.

"You scared the shit out of me," I whisper yell.

"Sorry baby," he says, hopping up on the counter, swinging his legs back and forth. "I'm assuming you couldn't sleep either?"

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep if my life depended on it," I explain.

"Yeah me neither. Why don't we go for a drive?" he asks, pulling me towards him so I am standing between his legs.

"A drive? Right now? It's two o'clock in the morning," I question.

"Exactly, it's quiet. The city is asleep," he says, cupping my face with his hands.

"Fine, lets go," I say as he kisses me.

I go to my room and grab my phone off the charger. I walk back into the living room and put my shoes on. Harry grabs my hand and we walk out of the apartment and go down the stairs. We get into Harry's car. He hands me his phone like usual. This time I have a specific song in mind. All you need is Love by The Beatles. I seriously have an obsession, I need to stop. Harry grabs my hand as I choose the song.

"There's nothing you can do that can't be done. Nothing you can sing that can't be sung. Nothing you can say, but you can learn how to play the game. It's easy. Nothing you can make that can't be made. No one you can save that can't be saved. Nothing you can do, but you can learn how to be you in time. It's easy."

"All you need is love. All you need is love. All you need is love, love. Love is all you need." Harry and I sing out.

I feel like this drive is exactly what Harry and I needed. Today went from happy to stressful real quick. But we got through it and we talked about it. I'm going to have to just get used to these comments because as long as I'm with Harry, I'll be getting them. I just hope maybe they'll eventually go away. I hope maybe eventually they'll even like me.

"You know what I just remembered?" Harry asks, staring at the empty road in front of us.

"What?" I question.

"We have exactly thirty two days until we go to Boston," he states.

"How do you know the exact number?" I ask, laughing.

"I have a countdown on my phone obviously, I'm excited. Aren't you?" he asks and I nod. "For real though, how are you feeling about it?"

"I'm definitely more nervous now that a date is set but I'll get through it, I always do," I explain.

Harry and I are going to Boston on October twenty fifth. He wanted to be there for Halloween because from his research that is one of the best times to go. He could've just asked me but no, he insisted on doing research. We pull over on the side of an empty, dimly lit street.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"This is where I kill you," he says, looking over at me, still holding my hand.

"Oh please, you would never kill me," I say, smiling.

"Your right, I'd miss you too much," he says, leaning over the center consul and kissing me.

"Where are we?" I ask again, pulling away. He laughs in return.

"Come on, we're getting out of the car," he says as he opens his door, causing me to open mine.