Chapter 32: #harrystylesnewgirlfriend

Author's Note: I switch POVs a lot so please pay attention to whose it is.

~

~

~

Harry's POV:

All I hear is screaming, it's been going on for quite awhile too. I am a bit worried. Should I go out there? No probably not, they need space, time alone. I suddenly hear everything go quiet, which is confusing since they were all just going at it.

"Harry!" Kenna shouts. I immediately get up off the floor from where I was laying, open the door and walk down the hallway. I enter the kitchen to see Leah passed out on the floor, laying in Olive's lap.

"Did she hit her head?" was the first thing I asked, kneeling down. If she had hit her head we would need to go to the hospital. I need to stay calm because both Olive and Kenna are panicking. Olive is practically shaking under Leah and Kenna is pacing the kitchen.

"No, Olive caught her before she hit the ground," Kenna says from standing behind me.

"Okay," I say, putting one of my arms under Leah's legs and the other on her back.

"What are you doing?" Olive asks, worriedly.

"I am going to lay her down," I say, picking her up.

"Is she going to be okay?" Olive asks, while they both follow me into her room.

"This is all our fault," Kenna mumbles.

"She's going to be okay," I say, putting her down on the bed.

"Is there anything we can do?" Kenna asks.

"I think we should just leave. The last thing Leah needs is us here when she wakes up. I'm sure she will call us at some point," Olive says and Kenna nods.

"Well okay Harry, we are going to leave. Please keep us updated," Kenna says.

"Of course," I say as they walk out the door.

I sit down next to Leah, my back against the headboard. I look over at her laying there peacefully, her brown hair sprawled out all over the pillow.

"I'm sorry Leah, I know I told you I wouldn't let you pass out on my watch. You're going to be okay though and I'll be right here when you wake up," I whisper, pushing a single strand of hair out of her face, thinking back to the day I told her that.

"How are you so good at this?" she asks, now looking up at him

"Good at what?" I question.

"Calming me down," she replies.

"I don't know but I'm not letting you pass out on my watch again, that's for sure," I say, smirking. "Come on, let's go."

Leah's POV:

I open my eyes and look around and notice I am in my room now. How did I get here?

"Hey, you're awake," I look over and see Harry sitting next to me.

"Yeah, what happened?" I ask, sitting up. Harry holds out his arms so I can lean back into him.

"You got a bit too stressed out in the kitchen," he says, now playing with my hair.

"Where is Olive and Kenna?" I ask.

"They went home. They thought it would be best if they weren't here when you woke up," he replies.

"Oh," I say.