Chapter 58: I'm Obsessed With You

*Song: Meet Me In The Hallway by Harry Styles*

"Harry, baby, you got to stop freaking out. You're freaking me out," I say as I watch him run around my room, packing up his suitcase that he's lived out of for months.

"I know, I'm sorry," he says, pausing for a moment, looking at the ceiling. "I just am freaking out so it's hard not to show it."

"It's okay, just relax. Take deep breaths," I say, walking up to him, grabbing his face so he looks at me. "Hi."

"Hi," he says, finally making eye contact. I can tell how stressed out he is.

"Harry it's going to be okay I promise. We're going to get through this. We still have the rest of the day together. You leave tonight," I say, putting his forehead to mine. "Why don't I help you pack?" He nods and I lead him to sit down on the bed. I begin to pack his things, folding them and putting them in his suitcase. I pick up a stack of shirts and sweatshirts he had folded on the dresser.

"No, don't pack those," he says.

"Why?" I ask, looking over to him.

"I was leaving those for you," he says and I put them back down on the dresser.

I finish packing up his suitcase without saying a word because I don't want either of us to get upset. I zip up his suitcase and stand it up. He walks up to me and hugs me, resting his head on my shoulder. I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

"What do you want to do today before you go?" I mumble and he just shakes his head as I reach my hand up to run my fingers through his hair. "You don't want to do anything?" He shakes his head again.

I pull away from him and grab his hand walking over to the bed. I let go of him and lay down first. I hold out my arms for him to lay between. He comes and lays down on top of me, nuzzling his face into my neck. I continue to run my fingers through his hair.

"I love you," I say, looking up at the ceiling.

"I love you too," he mumbles into my neck. 

We sit there that way for what feels like hours, not talking at all, just enjoying being in each other's presence. I finally see that the sun begins to set, casting a golden glow into my room. Harry lifts his head from my neck to look at me and then at the sun coming in through my window. His eyes aren't puffy so I can tell he wasn't sleeping. He was just laying there holding onto me. His eyes meet mine again and I can see that he is sad and anxious about what's to come.

"Hey," I say, flicking my eyes back and forth between his.

"Hey," he says, he sounds sad. "I should start getting ready, I'm going to have to go soon."

"I know," I say as he gets up off of me and sits on the edge of the bed, rubbing his eyes. I really hope he's not crying already. I don't think I'll be able to handle it. I get off the bed and walk out of my bedroom trying to keep my mind on something else.

I sit down on the couch, my leg tapping, horrified of what's about to happen in the next couple of minutes. I hear him wheel his suitcase into the living room. He leaves it by the front door and walks over to the couch where I am. He sits down next to me. Neither of us look at each other nor talk to each other for a couple minutes until Harry decides to break silence.

"So I have to go in a couple minutes," he states and I finally look over at him with tears forming in my eyes already.

"I know, are you ready?" I ask and he finally looks towards me.