Chapter 26: Here Comes the Sun

*Song: Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles*

Author's Note: This is what Leah and Harry were doing during the last chapter.

~

~

~

I wake up and I am in a bed with Harry's arm around my waist, his head pressed against the back of my neck. I remember falling asleep in the car, I don't remember how I got here though. I start gently tracing over Harry's rose tattoo on his arm, something that I have been doing a lot more often lately.

"Good morning," he rasps, kissing the back of my

"Morning," I say, still tracing his tattoo.

"How did you sleep?" he asks, both of us still laying in the same position.

"Good, I don't remember how I got here, but good," I state.

"I decided instead of waking you up last night that I would just carry you into the house. You were exhausted, you were very stressed out yesterday and stress can take a toll on you," he says.

"Your sweet," I state, smiling even though he can't see me.

"You always tell me that," he says.

"Because it's true," I say as he tightens his grip on my waist flipping me so I am now facing him.

"You never tell me I am hot or anything and that's true," he jokes, laughing.

"Your right, that is true," I say, smiling.

"What's true?" he questions, smirking.

"That your hot," I say, giggling. He kisses me.

"Right back at you," he says, getting up from the bed.

"Where are you going?" I ask, sitting up.

"I am going to make breakfast for you, come on follow me," he says, pulling me out of bed, in just his gray sweatpants he always has on.

He brings me down this gigantic staircase, I've never seen one this big in my whole life. His house is huge, this is one of those moments where I remember who he is.

 His house is huge, this is one of those moments where I remember who he is

He brings me into the kitchen. It is very simple and  spacious and it lets in a lot of natural light, very Harry.

 It is very simple and  spacious and it lets in a lot of natural light, very Harry