Giving All Of Me: Pt. 2

(I'm adding far too much detail than is necessary to these Smut NSFW chapters but here we are haha, the next chapter will be the last NSFW one promise).

Like a predator who had just been offered up it's live pray on a silver platter, Sola watched Poe's pupils blow themselves open wide. He almost looked in as much disbelief as she felt, that this was happening and had to shake away the entranced stare he had held on her eyes before he could begin to pick apart that offer.

Her breasts fit perfectly in his warm hands, beginning with a gentle kneading that made her knees weak until he couldn't take holding back any longer and pressed more firmly into her supple skin to elicit the sounds he craved to hear for so long.

Sola's moans were anything but disappointing, he dared even call them angelic when she finally let them spill from her lips. Even dimmed by the falling water, the fresher walls didn't disappoint in making them echo heavenly against the tiles so that they bounced into his ears at every turn. Tweaking her nipples only upped the pitch, enough to make him smirk as he watched her reactions with baited breath.

"Good?" Poe hummed down at her, already knowing the likely answer from how heavy her breath was becoming at his every push and pull. He craved the vocal response regardless.

"A-Amazing" Sola strangled out the word between her gasps, biting her lower lip to try and calm herself momentarily so that she could take in he adoring look she caught on his face. Her pilot really was enjoying this was much as she was, she could tell from the sly prideful grin he held on his face the whole time, never wavering from her.

It made Sola want to touch him even more, so why shouldn't she?

She had wanted to for so long, to mess up his perfect head of curls, to grasp ahold of his strong arms, to run her tongue down his neck and over every inch of his chest when she'd seen it peak past the fabric of his flight suit and jackets. Wanted nothing more than to hold him in her arms forever, and have him hold her in turn until nothing else in the universe would ever matter again.

Lifting an unsteady hand from his shoulder where she had gripped him to keep herself upright. Sola trailed her fingers slowly down his arm, his bicep, and back up to slide down his collar and over his hairy chest where she could pick up the strong beat of his heart under her palm that made her smile wider. It was racing just as fast as her's was.

"Y-You don't know how long I've wanted to do that..." The embarrassing thought slipped out before she could even process them properly and quickly Sola kept her eyes away from his smirking face in favour of watching her hand travel down his shaped torso and to his navel which held with it a trail of dark thick hair where she hesitated any further.

"Oh?" Poe hummed in amusement, the words turning him on more than he let show when he stepped closer to knock his knees against her own.

"Go on, tell me more" He urged teasingly, running his thumb harshly over her nipple for his simple amusement to elicit a soft moan from her lips that made his bloodstream boil and sink further than her hands had dared to travel.

It was getting awfully difficult to hide the rising erection between his legs for much longer, if she hadn't picked up on it already.

Sola had definitely picked up in it, the second he had stepped closer in fact she felt the hardened tip press to her upper thigh to make itself known. Had she held more confident courage within her the mechanic might've even called him out on the matter to see if Poe Dameron might ever blush in her presence, but she kept those words to herself, at least for now.

"I think...I've wanted you from the moment we met" She met his eyes again with so much certainty that Poe stood stumped staring down at her. It was such a blunt, out of the blue confession, one he hadn't prepared to hear from her. Hadn't known that the craving to hear it even existed until now.