Giving All Of Me: Pt. 3

(Sorry for the delay! Here's the last NSFW section to this section, be prepared for more mayhem and some longer chapters to come. Thank you to everyone for the reading and comments they make my day! :'>)

Considering everything. Her upbringing, her inexperience in the act and opposite experience in the ugly sides of human contact, Sola thought perhaps she should've felt more nervous, more scared of having Poe, of having anyone touch her like this. To let them close had been such a sinking fear in her life the second its presence had become faded and dull the mechanic had found the empty spot left behind surprising. She hadn't felt it leave, not in the obvious ways anyway. But ever since Poe's reassuring grip on her reality had cemented itself into her life in all its shapes and forms, Sola hadn't felt the panic in the back of her throat.

Quite the contrast instead, Sola Naberrie felt at peace when Dameron was smiling down at her softly. Never once rushing, never once demanding anything from her besides her happiness and willingness to accept him in her own time.

She would trust Poe Dameron with her life, however much of it was left.

Was this it then, love?

"You're crying, what's wrong?"

His voice caught her off guard, unfocused eyes honing in on his frown just as soon as she registered the tear rolling down her cheeks.

Letting out a breath akin to a laugh, Sola shook her head and cupped his cheek as they parted for air. She could see the concern swimming over his features, fearing the worst in the best situation.

"They're good tears" Sola quickly explained while he wiped the trail from her skin with the pads of his thumbs.
Love had been everything she'd wanted and ran from ever since she lost the last of her family, maybe even ever since her father had called her a waste of space for the first time after her mothers passing. Unable to pinpoint the exact moment in time she settled on treasuring the presence instead.

Giving him a nod when he finally readied himself to sink into her, she surely felt the wholeness that came with completing the action. The stretch wasn't painful, not after the initial entry at least, even that was nothing compared to the incredible feeling that flooded up her spine in gentle rolling waves that reminded her of the scene of the beaches of Corellia they'd witnessed for that brief moment they'd stepped off the transport for the botched auction with Nifera.

The hazy scene of the distant shoreline she'd barely made out that day vanished in smoke and mirrors when Poe leaned in closer and ghosted his hot tongue up her neck to gather up the moisture which had formed there. She thought it a little gross, but the rugged pilot didn't seem to mind.

"If it hurts, tell me and I'll slow down or stop"

Unable to even dream of the concept of stopping him now, Sola could only purr in reply while her hips rolled up to meet his own and urge further movement from Poe's hesitant approach.

He didn't want to hurt her that was obvious, but Sola wasn't fragile either.

As soon as he was fully sheathed inside, Sola's lower abdomen tightened at the delicious sound that erupted from the back of Poe's throat. What she wouldn't do to hear it again and again, he sounded so tortured in every way that told her he didn't mind at all, it made her proud to be the one that distilled that pleasure in him.

"Kriff-" He cursed under his breath, hot air fanning her cheek as he rested his face against the side of her head to hold onto his composure "You're tight".

"Is that...good?" It wasn't really a surprise to her to have him state that fact, though it did flush her face with a dark red that was hidden partially by the dimming light in the room. The sun was almost done setting and even the small window was struggling to gift them with sufficient light to make out every detail of one another.