1

Please comment and vote

Kellin's pov

I'm going out but I shouldn't stay out for as long as last time. Last time it started to hurt and I ended up having to leave in the middle of a conversation. Justin probably thinks I was being rude but I wasn't, I just had to leave abruptly. With no explanation...

With that in mind, I lift my testes into the inguinal canals to obscure them completely. There's a socket in the pelvic floor above each testicle called the inguinal canal. For the flattest appearance, I lie on my back and, using my fingers, gently shift the testes upward and into each socket. I guide them slowly, and I do not use hard pressure.

The first time I did this I was so embarrassed even though it was in the privacy of my own room. The door is locked now so nobody should be able to walk in on me.

You have to cover the tip of your dick with gauze before tucking it. If I didn't that could lead to infections and it's just unsanitary. While I hold the tucked testes in place I wrap gauze around the head and make sure it's not too tight.

While I hold myself I check the skin for paleness or bluish or purple discoloration. I'm not experiencing numbness, throbbing, or discoloration, so I continue. It's very important that I do this carefully. I love my body, I don't want to damage it.

I cover my tucked genitals with 2 to 3 layers of medical tape. As I Hold my tucked genitals in place with one hand, I then apply strips of medical tape over my pelvic floor and the shaft.

I Keep holding the tucked area after covering it with strips of medical tape to ensure everything stays in place. Then I stick tape to the left side of my pelvic floor over the area I've already covered with tape and run it around the underside of my left buttock to my left hip, then pass another strip of tape on the right side to your right hip.

After everything is tucked away safely I pull up my panties and go to the mirror to check myself. My underwear covers all the tape making me appear like I really don't have male parts. My white panties match the bra I'm wearing. I think I look good.

I put on white thigh highs and my pink cat ears. I would wear a tail but I don't want to have to worry about it staying connected to the skirt I'm going to wear.

The outfit I have picked out is a light pink crop top and skirt to wear today. As I'm putting on my clothes I think about which shoes I'll wear. Probably my pink platform boots.

By the time I'm all dressed I find myself zoning out a bit. I find myself fiddling with my shoelaces.  H-how do I-? The bunny goes behind the tree- wait... The bunny goes over- no...

I know how to tie my shoes but... I can't remember how... I bite my bottom lip and tug on some of my black long hair, messing up the curls I work so hard on. It's so simple but I can't do it! A whine escapes my lips as I look at the untied shoes.

Tears start to weld up in my eyes. I need my pacifier. Careful I walk to my dresser doing my best not to step on my shoelaces and trip. In my underwear drawer, I pull out a pink pencil box and open it up. Inside is a pink pacifier that says princess on it.

 Inside is a pink pacifier that says princess on it