8

Kellin's pov

Saturday I find myself looking around my closet for an outfit I could wear to vic's. A week ago me and him had sex, it was fun but I'm going to slightly encourage him to be a tiny bit kinkier.

I have some handcuffs that I'm going to bring. I'll let him cuff me to the bed and he can do anything he wants to me. The thought makes me smile and blush as I fumble with the dresser that's in my walk-in closet. Is it bad I'm trying to bring out his wild side without telling him?

See, telling him I'm kinky and want kinky sex is very nerve-wracking. I some reason really like him and if he doesn't like what I like, it could be the end of us. Well, there's not really an us. We aren't dating, just fucking.

Anyway, whatever happens; happens. If I pull out handcuffs and he says no then we can have vanilla sex and then I'll have to really think about if I want to continue talking to him. He's very hot but sex is a big part of my life and vanilla sex doesn't sound ideal. Don't get me wrong, our first time was fun. I just don't want that all the time, it gets boring and routine.

Kinky sex is thrilling and you never know what to expect. I love it.

I grab what I need from the closest and go back to my room. My towel drops and I slide the black panties up my thighs. The red lace in it adds to the sexiest of it. I have a matching bra but I won't wear it tonight.

The thigh highs are the next to clothe my body. They are black with red ribbons at the top. They match perfectly with the underwear but I got them at two different places. Last but not least, my little black dress. I bought it from hot topic so it is blessed with pockets and buckles. There are little metal studs on the stomach part giving it more of an alternative look.

It has in a built-in corset with some padding so it looks like I have a girl's body, just a little flat-chested. Lots of girls have small boobs.

It takes a little while but I get my outfit on and looking nice. Next is my hair and makeup.

-

Vic lets me in his house and I notice he looks absolutely Hanson. He's wearing black skinny jeans and a maroon shirt. "Hey beautiful, " he says guiding me in with his hand firmly placed on my lower back.

"Hi, " I say meekly. I'm so ready to seduce him.

"Do you want to go watch something or... Skip it and we go to my room?" He says the last part in a deep whisper closer to my ear. My face goes red and my heart starts beating faster. I look at him blushing, my eyes trail down his body and I know he sees me checking him out. His jeans are pretty tight helping me imagine- my eyes flicker back up to see he's giving me a look.

A look that makes me know he's not having the purest of thoughts. With face innocents, I put my hand in my dress pocket and touch the cold metal cuffs. I lean against the wall and he stands closer to me looking at my collarbones before going back to my face.

"You have pockets, " he says and I bite my bottom lip before putting one of my hands on his shoulder and the other playing with the hem of my dress.

"Yeah... Want to put your hand in my pocket? See what's there.." I say batting my eyes. His lips twist into a smirk. His left-hand goes to the wall beside my head to support him and to trap me. With his other hand, he grabs my side and slowly goes down. I watch his eyes still faking innocents.

His brown-gold eyes leave my blue eyes to see what his hand is doing. He then looks back up and kisses me. I close my eyes and kiss back. I feel his hand go into my pocket and when he feels the handcuffs he kisses me harder and pulls them out.