17

Loookkk at what I drewww

I want to do a little disclaimer real quick. I've never read any of the BDSM books or really know too much about it. I'm following a lot of kink people on TikTok and they explain and teacher stuff but they all say read the books before saying you know what your talking about. So. I don't know what I'm talking about according to them. I just know the basics and some stuff might not be right 100% but both Vic and kellin are new to this so my mistakes are theirs and if I learn I said something wrong they will realize it too and fix it. I do, however, do research on this stuff, I just can't buy the books because I have no money and my parent is very strict.

That shouldn't be a big deal, just dont
read this thinking everything in it is 100% true (and right now I dont have internet so I can't look stuff up so this  -for now- is just of stuff I already know)

Kellin's pov

As we play Minecraft I find myself jumping and screaming every few minutes. This game has too many jump scares. Stupid endermen and creepers. Like, BAM! Exploded.

"Kellin, go get me eggs, I'm baking a cake, " Vic orders me.

"Yes sir, " the words slip out my mouth so casually. For a second I don't realize how kinky that is and freeze. I look at Vic to see him blushing and then to mike to see he looks like he's trying not to burst out laughing. "I- I- I didn't mean- " I stutter out.

"I know, it just-" Vic starts clearly embarrassed. Mike can't keep in his laughter and starts cackling.

"I'll go get eggs, " I say sheepishly and in the game start looking for chickens.
Mike continues to laugh and Vic just focuses on getting iron.

I'd love to be Vic's slave or pet but he's so inexperienced that that might be too embarrassing or uncomfortable for him. I think when Mike leaves I'll bring it up, if he doesn't seem interested I'll save what I have to say but if he asked about it or seems interested I'll explain it and we can talk about it.

Maybe I can take him to a dungeon and he can just see what other people do and stuff. I want to get into a relationship with him... But that doesn't exactly mean date him, that would be cool but if like to make him my daddy... Or an owner. Maybe we can work something out that sometimes he's my daddy and other times he's my master- A hand waving across my face makes me flinch back and blink.

"W-what?" I stutter looking at Vic confusion written across my face.

"You just spaced out for so long, are you okay?" He asks. I did? I look at the screen to seem it says I died. W-what? My face gets red and I nod.

"Yeah sorry, I was just thinking, " I say responding and running to where I died to pick up my inventory.

"Oh, well I asked if you wanted to stay the night? Mike is leaving soon, " he says and I feel a little embarrassed that he said that in front of his brother. I look over to see his reaction to only be greeted with an empty seat. I then hear a toilet seat lid hit clank. Either he's about to use the toilet or he just got done.

"Yeah definitely, I was hoping I could actually, " I tell him the truth even if it makes me seem a little clingy or something. I am clingy. Vic smiles and then looks at the clock and then the bathroom door. He turns back to me looking... Nervous? Maybe not nervous but I can't really read his emotions too well.

"I thought it was really hot when you called me sir. Just not in front of my brother, he'd make fun of me forever and tell all our friends, " he says. He has friends? I- I mean of course he does. So he did like it? That's very good news.

"Yeah I'm sorry, I wasn't even thinking. You were just... Demanding and... I'm submissive as fuck it just slipped out of my mouth! " I say quietly. He chuckles and nods understanding of my situation. Or so it seems.