13

Okay so in one of the beginning chapters I said a month but I forgot so whatever month I say it is now is the correct month but there's no big-time skip or anything.

And off topic completely but I bleached my armpit hair white xD ya boy also has a purple, red, pink, blonde, and brown mullet. Soon it will be black and green

I realize a lot of you know nothing about me so I'll give you the basics. Im a very flamboyant guy who has very weird hair and cross-dresses a lot. Im also on my phone 24/7 and never sleep. Look at my bio if you want to know more about me lol.

You also get to see your writer ^

Vic's movements are causing me to squirm in pleasure. His hand is moving quickly as he jerks me off in sync with his thrusts. The lube is helping me not be in horrible pain but I'm so sore from a few hours ago now added with this.

"Fuck, You're so hot, " Vic says with heavy breaths. I moan whorishly as he pounds into my abused hole. He rams into my prostate making me stay on cloud 9.

My breathing is elaborate and I keep on shaking. This is painful lust and my guts are going to be aching after this, but I love this. This is what I live for, I live to get my brain scrambled and guts rearranged.

"Oh! Right there!" I practically yell. Like I've mentioned before, I'm loud in bed. I moan more and make eye contact with Vic. "Y-yes!" I say as he fucks me harder.

"You're such a slut, " he says and I nod eagerly.

"Y-yes I want you to fuck m-me all the time. You make me so horny, " I say and he I can't describe how much I love dirty talk.

"My slut, " he says and I moan.

"I-im gonna cum, " I warn him as I feel myself very close to my peak. All too soon I'm arching my back, gripping the sheets, and moaning out as I finish. Vic doesn't last long after I've finished and right after he's hitting his high.

He then pulls out and lays halfway on me but most of his weight is next to me on the bed. We both catch our breaths and I cuddle up too him. We definitely need to get clean but I'm too tired.

I close my eyes planning on only blinking but I feel myself slowly fall asleep. Slowly? No, but somehow it felt that way.

-

In the bathtub, I play with the bubbles by my knees. Vic already took a shower and now he's doing laundry and changing his bedding. Every once in awhile he passes by the bathroom and I get to see him. The door is open because I don't want to be 100% alone.

Walks in and I see he's holding my phone. "It started screaming at me, " he says and I smile. My ring tone is a bit of a death metal song. "I did not think you listened to that, " he adds as he gives me a phone phone.

"I don't, but I do appreciate it, " I say and he looks a little curious. He is wondering why I have it as my ringtone. I shake my head no. "Thanks, " I say now getting on my phone to see who called.

"Uh, yeah. You're welcome, " he says confused as to why I denied his non-vocal question. He then leaves thankfully.

Justin: why did your grandma have to die?

Justin: kellin?

Justin: call it text me in the morning

Justin: are you up?

Missed call from Justin

Me: sorry im alive

Justin: did I get you out of trouble or into trouble?