18

As I'm putting soap on my thighs I slightly bend over. Hot hands grip my hips. "Sorry for leaving marks on your perfect skin, " he apologizes.

Unacceptable.

I turn around and see he looks guilty. "No baby, don't apologize, " I start sliding my hands up his chest and loosely rest my hands on his shoulders. "I'm really happy that you marked me, I think it's sexy and I would like more than just a little red on my ass, " I say looking into his eyes so he can see im not lying.

Some people think only subs need after care but that's false. Everyone does in some shape or form. A lot of doms feel guilty after scenes so it's important I let him know I'm okay and I enjoyed everything that happened. "So it doesn't bother you?" He says and I blush.

"I love it, " I say and he leans in. I close my eyes when our lips touch and his hands travel my sides gently. Hot waterfalls on both of us as we begin to make out. He pushes me against the cool tile wall and the kiss gets heated as our tongues do the tango.

"I want you so bad, " I say and he grabs my hand and laces his fingers with mine and pinning it to the wall a little. It's you and me endlessly. Whatever this is doesn't make sense. We aren't dating but this isn't just fucking, not to me anymore.

"I want you too, " he says, and then his lips go to my neck. He sucks on my skin making my knees go weak. My body is tired from a little while ago but that doesn't stop me from growing hard.

He leaves marks on my neck as he kisses, nibbles, and sucks on my sensitive skin. My hand feels his hot wet body like I'm a blind person trying to understand what he looks like. I moan lightly and feel his very excited dick touch close to my hip.

I grab it and start slowly moving my hand teasing him a bit. I brush my thumb over his tip making him shudder and moan. He goes back to kissing my lips harshly. I love this. The water is getting hotter but it doesn't matter to me, I'm having fun.

Our he presses out lower half's together and grabs both of our dicks in one hand. Rubbing them both together as he jerks us off. I stop kissing him and move my mouth to his neck. From the middle of his collarbones, I lick up his neck. Then I lightly bite the side of his neck and then begin to work my mouth to give him a hickey. I want to mark him as mine.

I moan into his neck as he changes to jerk me off with one hand and him with the other. Tension builds in my lower stomach making me breathe hard. "I-im close, " I moan and he let's go of himself and gives me all the attention.

Too soon I'm tipping over the edge cumming into his hand. As soon as im done he puts his hands on my shoulders and pushing down. I get on my knees and open my mouth obeying him.

Vic puts his throbbing cock in my mouth and I can taste the precum. He's close. I start by swirling my tongue around his tip before bobbing my head back and forth. The shower floor hurting my knees only excites me, I want bruises on my knees.

He grips my hair lightly and I can tell he wants to fuck my mouth but he doesn't. Soon he'll realize I want to be treated rough. I push my face forward forcing myself to deepthroat him. I gag aground his massive cock but I don't allow myself to pull away.

I go as fast as I can while keeping a strong suction on it. "F-fuck, " he swears and I look up making eye contact. He's looking down at me and I feel my face heat up. Yeah, weird time to blush but I can't help the butterflies in my stomach.

He cums in my mouth and I swallow around him and continue bobbing my head until he pushes me off. He holds out his hand so I take it letting him help me up.

He kisses me lightly and gets the soap and starts washing me. I lean into him and hold onto him. I'm tired. He washes my hair gently and then his own. Once we are all clean he turns off the shower and grabs us towels.

I dry myself off as he does the same to himself and then he's picking me up. I love this. I love being taken care of. He brings me to his bed and dries me off some more before getting us dresses. "You are so adorable, " he says and I smile. I know I am but I love it when people tell me so.

"Thank you, you are very strong and Hanson, " I say and he kisses my forehead.

"It's time to sleep, " he says and I nod, it really is. I climb into his bed and he gets in next to me and wraps his arms around me. I look at the hickey I left on him and smile. I bet mine are noticeable too.

"I hope you really like marks because I made quite a few more. You're so pale they look like bruises, " he says touching my collarbone.

"Thank you, " I say and snuggle up to him more and close my eyes. I really love this feeling. I don't know what I feel but it's so nice.

-

A week later I'm at Justin's playing dungeons and dragons with my friends. I've been constantly texting Vic until now, he had to go to sleep because he has work tomorrow. I've gone to his house a few times since I spent the night and sex with him is so... So hot.

He's like a sex God and each time he seems to understand what we like more and more. That being rough.

I look over to see Josh looking at his shoes. He has been acting off ever since I got here, Nick said he hasn't been talking to anyone all week. "I'm going to go smoke, " he mumbles getting up and leaving.

When he's gone I look at Justin to see if he knows. Justin shrugs. I'm not made at Justin anymore, I never really stay mad at people.

"Uh... I'll be back, " I say getting up and going to the back porch where I think josh is. When I get out of the house I see him smoking but with tears down his face. Oh no... I close the sliding door behind me and go sit down next to him on the edge of the porch.

I lean against him and look in the direction he's looking. I'm not into forcing people to talk about what's upsetting them, I'm just here to hopefully make him feel better and not lonely. He sighs and looks at me for a second.

"Thanks, " he says wiping his eyes but more tears replace them. I do wonder what happened but I don't ask. He'll tell me if he wants.

"You're welcome, I got your back, " I say and he smiled for a moment but the smile fades.

I look at the cigarette in his hand but then see rope burns on his wrist. Then I remember Oli being at the kink gathering. Maybe something went a little wrong and he got upset over it. "Are you going to be okay?" I ask.

"Y-yeah, just feel... Mmm. I'll be better soon, " he says and it lay down and put my arm on his thighs before putting my head down on my arms. My bare legs touch the dirty concrete but it doesn't matter, I'm washable.

He puts his hand on my ribs but it's not sexual or anything. "You are really nice. Oh, I got you an outfit- I didn't go get it- my friend bought it and it was too small so they gave it to me to give Oli but oli doesn't crossdress so next Friday I'll give it to you, " he says wiping his face.

"Thank you, what's it look like?" I ask curiously.

"It's a black skirt overall thing, " he says.

"Sounds cute, " I say and his phone starts dining so I get off of him. He answers the phone with a 'hey'. He says a few words and hangs up.

"I have to go, I'll see you later, " he says and I follow him inside but go to the table as he leaves the house. I hope he's okay.

It's been about a month and little since Vic and kellin met I think. Maybe 5 or 6 weeks? I'm not 100% sure but im just saying this so I remember an estimated time.

Me: *typing the chapter*

Oli: close your eyes

Me: *closes them for a second* wait I need to write *opens them*

Oli: close your eyes

Me: b-but

Oli: close your eyes

Me: *closes my eyes*