23 (not edited)

Okay so now I'm thinking about it being two stories but the fransykes that was going to be the second story with be its story of it's own but more or less the 3rd story... does that make sense?  So after this I'll write Obey and then after that I'll write the fransykes but it will be pretty short.

I'm pretty sure this is ending very soon. (This chapter). Everything I planned for this has happened and I'm really for a time skip and it's going to be a big time skip and deserves a whole new book because it's going to be so much more dirty and 👀

This book was just kinda to get the characters known, together,  and also for me to get warmed up to write some heavy smut

The week goes by quickly.  Lots of fucking about trying new positions.  We of course had fun just hanging out with each other but each time I went over to his house we ended up in his bed... or on the floor... shower, counter, couch... pretty much anything in the house we fucked. 

Now I'm getting out of Vic's car and limping to his side. I lean in and kiss him through the open window.  "Thank you for dropping me off," I say and we kiss again but slower. I lean my body into the car to kiss him better. He bites my bottom lip and kisses me hungrily. 

Fuck he turns me on so much. He starts pulling me in through his window making me squeal because he pull up my skirt unknowingly.  His pulls me into his lap and my feet stick out of his window and he kisses me. My ass is in his lap and I gave to turn my head up to kiss him as he has to turn his head down.

I pull away giggling. "I'm already late, I love kissing you but I have to go," I say quietly looking into his eyes.

"Or you can stay here and makeout with me," he says and i kiss him but only a peck before opening his door and getting out.

"Nope, if you want you can pick me up in the morning and we can... have some fun," I say and he nods and I close the door with me on the outside of it. He reaches out grabbing my black hair and pulling me in for another kiss. He trys to deepen it but I pull away.

"You're getting me hard, so, I have to go before I make you fuck me in the backseat, " I say.

"I don't see the problem in that," he says and I giggle and step back.

"I'll see you later," I say and wave. He waves back and I go to the front of the house and see justin smoking.  I look at Vic to see that Justin saw all that. Justin opens the door for me without saying anything.

I go in and go to find Josh.  At the table everyone is sitting and getting the game ready.  "Is josh not here?" I ask sitting in my seat.

"No, I think he dropped us," nick says and I pout. He was cool. Oli wasn't at the mall last Wednesday but I did bring Vic and talked to Andy and April some more. I sold some chokers and pacifiers there too.

I look back to see if Judtin is still outfit.  Once I know he is I look at my friends.  "Hows justin?" I say. He's just so off. Me and him never argue.

"He went out there to greet you, didn't he talk to you?" Matty says and I slump in my seat. I think... I think justin likes me and I've just been hurting his feelings. He came out there to greet me but I was making out with Vic and then didn't talk to him when I saw him. But I'm still upset he told Vic I was practically 16.

I also told Nick I love Vic and he over heard. But like... Justin never made moves on me in the past. He's the one who friendzoned me.

"Uh... no," I say quietly.

"But you didn't come In for ten minutes after you pulled up?" He says. Usually I always get out of me car as soon as possible.  Jack isnt in the room anymore so I'm just talking to Matty and Nick.

"I was uh... Vic drove me here so we were... talking," I say bl and blushing.

"Oh..." matty says and Nick looks at the door to make sure justin is still outside.

"I think he likes you but he doesn't want to because you're so young, " Nick says and I pout.

"Yeah I know, he said he'd date me if I was older when he told vic I was 17," I sigh. They look at each other and I look at my hands that are in my lap.

"Do you think that's why he told him? Or was he just trying to look out for you?" Nick asks but before I give a answer the door opens and we hear Jake and Justin ending their conversation.

I don't know why justin did what he did. Maybe it was because he thinks Vic is too old for me, maybe its because he wants a chance with me. They take their seats and the game starts.

-

"You changed your ringtone?" Vic asks as I press decline.

"Yeah, the other song was because my parents hated that kind of music.  It was just to piss them off but I never changed it," I tell him. Vic doesn't know to much of my past and I dont know his but that doesn't matter.

"Oh? Well, I like that song better," he says and I crawl onto of him. The bed sheets fall off of me leaving me in only my panties. He grabs my sides and kisses my collarbone. 

"Yeah? It's my favorite song," I say and he smiles.

"That's so sappy," he says and I wrap my arms loosely around his shoulders. 

"Its iris, an amazing song. Not sappy," I say and he chuckles and continues to leave little kisses on my pale skin.

"Kellin?" He asks softly. I lean back and he holds my hips so I don't fall backwards.

"Yeah Vic?" I ask looking into his brown eyes. His eyes are so calming to look into.

"I think I fell in love with you the day we met," he says and my eyes widen. My lips part and my brain starts trying to explain what he just told me. I blink not knowing if he meant that. He looks like he did but that's just...

"You love me?" I ask and he nods seeming embarrassed.

I smile so hard and my face goes red. Yes loves me! I place my smiling lips on his but have to pull away because I can't kiss his while smiling this hard.

"I love you too, I was scared you wouldn't love me back and it was to soon! I'm so happy!" I shout and kiss him again and he kisses back. I really do love him and to know he loves me makes me feel like the happiest person in the world. 

He rolls over and presses me into the bed making me grow in my panties. I usually hate morning but when I wake up with vic I'm excited to wake up because I'm excited to be fucked. I'm a whore, I know, but he loves it.

The end?

*goes to jack off*

*dad comes out of his room and starts yelling at animals *

This is why I need to move out

Lmao I have no filter on wattpad,  I hope nobody I know irl finds this

Okay so this IS the end but dont take it out of your library because I'll most likely edit and do some things to this book idek. Please answer these following questions.

Did you like this book?

How do you feel when I say the next book is going to have so much more smut and be down right dirty?

Are you going to read the next one?

What questions do you have?

Lol josh and oli dissapeared,  what do you think happened to them? Do you even want to know?

Do you have and suggestions for next book?