5

Kellin's pov

Bubbles pop around me as I bend my knee letting it peek out of the water and pastel pink bubbles. The bathroom smells like lavender and fresh air. The candles are very strongly infused with lavender. My bathroom window is open letting the nice clean air come in.

A lot of people usually are not too fond of windows in their bathroom but I love it. I've gone outside and looked in and the bathtub and toilet are out of view, it's only when I stand up that there's a chance someone could see me. I'm a very attractive person so I'm not ashamed of my body but it can be embarrassing if someone were to see me.

However, you'd have to be walking up to my house to see me and I rarely get visitors. I'm usually the one to go to people's houses, not them come to mine.

Soft music is coming from my speakers I have set up in the bathroom; the song that's on right now is a saxophone solo. All I play in here is the classical not words type of music. It's calming and helps me think.

But if someone asked me what music I listen to I wouldn't say jazz or classical music, I'd say rock or 'emo' music. Those bands and songs I listen to in my room or while I'm cleaning.

My pale skin looks extra white due to the pink water that swirls around me. My bath bomb dissolved into my hot water leaving glitter and rose petals making my water really aesthetically pleasing.

As I lay down more I run my hand through my wet hair helping it all get submerged into the water. Yesterday I went on a date with Vic and it was fun. Nothing happened though. We just ate, talked a little, and then he had to go back to work.

I have his number but I'm nervous to text him. He saw my background of my phone and it hinted at me being a little. None of my friends even know im a little. They know im childish but they don't know I have almost a hundred stuffed animals and lots of baby stuff. For example: my pacifiers.

People think being a little is kinky and gross. They think I'm a pedophile and all that nonsense. But no, I don't like minors and I'm not a minor. Just because I feel like it doesn't change the fact I'm of legal age. Plus I don't even do sexual things when I'm in little space. When people flirt with me in little space I get uncomfortable and avoid it.

I sit up in my bath and get my shampoo off the bathtub edge and put done in my palm. This is a really good shampoo- expensive- but worth it. It smells good, it's natural, and it makes my hair grow faster and fuller. I gently massage it into my hair and continue with my thinking as I apply the shampoo.

People say it's fake and people can't age regress. That it's just for attention. Yes, some people need attention when they regress but that's not always the case. I don't require attention when I regress, I almost need the opposite. Usually, I just go to my room and talk to my stuffed animals when I do.

So popular belief is age regression is kinky, gross, cringe, and not a coping mechanism. But if it was why would cats do it? I was thinking of this a lot and I'm pretty sure some cats can and do age regress. If a cat is taken from its mom at a young age they will try to suck on things like blankets even when they are adults. Like how some little suck on their thumb or a pacifier.

A cat isn't kinky, people say it's cute when the suck on blankets, and it's their way of coping. I mean I might be wrong and they do it for other reasons but it's just my thought. I've never heard anyone say it and I'm not the smartest but that's something I think about often enough.

Slowly I rinse my hair and then wash my hair with a small amount of conditioner. You only really need to use a small about on your scalp and a few inches of your hair. It's not the healthiest to do all of your hair unless you have short hair.