6

Friday I find myself having mixed feelings about tonight. I'm really excited and ready to have fun but I'm nervous. He'll find out my biological gender when I take off my clothes.

I really hope he doesn't freak out and tell people. I feel safe when people don't know what's in my pants. Like, nobody cares if a girl dresses like this but if a guy dresses like this it's 'oh so terrible'. It's also nobody's business.

See, this is the problem with being gender fluid and a slut. I sigh and look in the mirror, I'm physically ready just not mentally ready, not yet at least. My outfit is way different from when Vic saw me. I'm feeling more masculine today, I'll still happily go by she/her but im going to dress like this. A loose black long sleeve shirt with black jeans I ripped up and then safety pinned back together and to top it off a red hoodie.

I like to hide my chest even when feeling masculine because when I'm feeling feminine I don't want people telling me I was born a boy. I know I was and I hate that gender is a thing. I'm still wearing makeup, masculine people can wear makeup and not be considered feminine.

My black platform converse helps me look not so ridiculously short. I don't mind that I'm short but I love platforms. My phone rings so I pull it out and answer it without looking at the ID.

"Yo, " I say as I tie my shoes.

"Hey kells, when do you think you'll be over?" Justin asks. I look up at the clock for a split second.

"Well, me and Mr. Sexican are going to hang out at his house and he's going to fuck me-"

"Oh my God kellin shut up! Just what time?" He says and I laugh. I'm convinced Justin is a virgin. He's in his twenties so probably not but he sure does act like it. He's definitely vanilla.

"I'll probably get there after ten but before twelve? I'm not really sure, " I say getting up and going to the kitchen. I'm going to eat some toast so I won't get hungry but I won't be full.

"Okay, be safe. If you feel uncomfortable there or he seems weird to call or text me and I'll come get you, " he says making me smile.

"Thank you, I'll see you later, " I say and then we exchange our goodbyes before hanging up. I'm nervous but I'm going to go there and if he seems 100% okay with how I dressed I'll see if things can go my way.

-

When I get to his house I get out of my car and start walking up to it. He sent me an address and described the house and this is definitely it. It's the only blue and gray house with white trimming and a white picket fence. It's also the same address so I'm confident this is the right place.

Once I start climbing up the few steps to the porch the door opens. Vic appears and we both smile at the same time. "Hey you look dif- nice, " he changes his word. Different is correct but nice is probably the better thing to say. His eyes scan me quickly and then he's opening the door more and leading me in.

"Thanks, you look nice too, " I say secretly checking him out. He's wearing black pants and a gray t-shirt. For such a plain outfit he sure does look hot in it. He should be a commercial model, people will see how good the clothes look on him and buy it.

When we get in the house I can tell he either cleaned a super about before I got here or he's just a really clean person. My eyes scan the place for out of place cleaning supplies but don't find any.

His house is a one-story house but it's the perfect size for two. I'm assuming he lives alone so he has a lot of space to himself. Their paintings on the walls and other things like a wooden sculpture but is flat and rectangular like it's a painting. It looks cool but I don't know what to call it.