12

My eyes are glued to vic, they have been all day. Vic looks at me and then at my stomach and then legs. I discreetly start playing with my skirt so it rides up a little, giving him more bare skin to look at.

"So the movie-" Jamie starts. I look at him to see he's looking at the tv as he talks. I look back at Vic to see Mike trying to talk to Vic but Vic looks like he's not listening to his brother. Apparently, they are going to stay the night...

I need to be fucked and they are cock blocking me. Vic's arms flex as I closed his hand. Vic's annoyed state is getting to be more pissed. He's frustrated... Vic's eyes go back to me and I cross my legs slowly so he'll almost see up my skirt.

I'm sure he regrets not fucking me in the back seat. "And I don't think the movie should have-" I'm really not listening to Jamie but I nod and look at him like I heard him and agree.

I seriously need to find a way to get fucked. A very bad idea starts formulating in my mind. I pick up my phone and text Vic.

Me: I want you so bad...

I look at Vic from across the room and he looks at me and then his phone buzzes. He looks at the phone in my hand and then gets out his. He responds to Mike shortly and I see him read my text. Vic looks at me seeming annoyed.

Vic: we can't just excuse ourselves to go fuck

But I have a plan...

Me: I have a plan... Just follow along

I then text Justin.

Me: hey, call me and tell me my dad died or something

Justin: now?

Me: in like five minutes

Justin: okay

I put down my phone and wink at Vic who is looking at me. He then looks at Mike who is droning on and on about something. Jamie is done talking to me though.

"How long have you known Vic?" Jamie asks. Ugh, why can't he stay quiet?

"Two or three weeks? I forget, " I say not remembering.

"Ah, how did-"

My phone interrupts him so I look at the caller ID like I wasn't expecting Justin. "Hold on, " I tell Jamie and answer it. I stay sitting next to Jamie so he can overhear it.

"Hello?" I ask and Vic looks at me.

"Are you okay?" Justin asks.

"Yeah, why?'' I say.

The line is quiet for a moment. I love that Justin is my friend and a great actor. "You haven't gotten the news yet did you..?" He says. I make myself look worried. I look at Jamie to see he looks a little worried too. Mike and Vic are too far to hear.

"News...? No? What's wrong?" I say standing up but not walking. Jamie stands to looking at me.

"Your grandmother... She um.. Im sorry, " Justin says. It's good he picked someone I will never interact with again. I gasp a little and stop breathing so I can fake cry soon. Okay, this proves I'll do a lot to get laid. I just want Vic to pound into me...

"S-shes dead?" I ask and Justin waits a moment.

"Yeah..." He says.

"I have t-to go, " I say hanging up. I tears spill from my eyes and I breathe in sharply.

Mike pushes Vic to go to me and I burst into crying. I'm such a horrible person. I run to the bathroom and continue to cry loudly. Vic comes in looking worried. I shut the door and lock it. "And now we are alone, " I whisper with a grin, black tears running down my face.