15

Okay, so I read the comments again and realized that you don't know which matty I'm talking about. It's not matty Mullins or the other one someone said, it's the new drummer for sws. I'm starting to think maybe his name isn't matty but oh well, now it is. He's blonde and yeah, idk.  But definitely not matty Mullins because he will be mentioned in here and it's not the same person that plays D&D with them.

Around 6 in the morning we pause the game, we are all going to sleep until 12 and then continue the game. We are so close to getting out of the cave but there's a suspension that there's a boss guarding the exit and that could take over an hour so we called it a night.

Matty fell asleep at the table so now Nick and Gabe are trying to convince him to wake up and go to a couch. Jake in on a recliner and Justin is- looking at me. I turn to see if he was wanting my attention. "Hey uh... Do you want to talk?" He asks seeming off. Why is Justin seeming out of character lately? He's supposed to be goofy and not so nervous or shy?

"Sure? What's up, " I say but he looks at Josh who is relatively close.

"Let's go to my room first, " he says. Because I see no reason not too I follow him to his room. He shuts the door and I sit on the edge of his bed. I'm so tired. I've been struggling to stay awake since 3 or so and once I even fell asleep on josh and almost fell off my own chair in the process.

"I just wanted to talk, like, about anything and I thought if you wanted to talk about your friends it would be best to get away from them, " he says sitting on his bed too. Honestly, I want to sleep. Not talk.

"I have nothing to talk about my friends, they are all amazing, " I say the truth. I get along with everyone and they all like me.

"What about your family? Want to talk about them?" He asks. Why is he trying to make me talk about something?

"They aren't in my life that why would I talk about them?" I say feeling a little upset that I feel pressured into talking. Conversations just happen, not planned. Unless both people plan it. I'm tired and want to sleep.

"Well yeah but doesn't it make you sad?  Like, I'd be extremely sad if my parents hated me so much they hit me and then-" the door opens making Justin stop talking.

I feel overwhelmed...

"Kellin come here, " josh says sternly. I get up and look at Justin.

"Why are you trying to bring shit up?" I ask in a small voice. Justin looks surprised. Probably surprised that I have tears in my eyes and getting upset at him.

"Wait, I'm sorry. I just wanted to help you vent, " he says about to grab my wrist but I step back. That might be true but it just hurts to have someone tell me my parents hate me. I know they do.

"Kellin-"

I turn my back to him and walk out of the room past josh. He shuts the door behind us and follows me. I go out of the house and realize I walked here. It's about 40 minutes away but there are sidewalks and today (technically yesterday) was a really nice day to go on a walk.

It's 6 in the morning, still dark so walking alone night not be the best. Especially since I'm wearing a short skirt and can be an 'easy target'. Josh comes out and I sit on the edge of the porch. He sits next to me and gets out a joint, most of us gave been sober, Jack and matty drank but I think that's it.

"Wait, how did you know Justin was making me upset?" I ask realizing he saved me from being even more upset. Justin seemed like he was going to go on and on about my family. He lights the blunt and takes a hit off of it.

"It was suspicious he took you to his room so I decided it wouldn't hurt to listen in for a moment to make sure he wasn't going to hurt you, " he says. "That kinda seems weird but I don't know. I don't really trust Justin and he seemed-" josh starts seeming like he things I think he is a creep or something.