2

Please comment ❤🥰

This will be Kellin's pov until stated otherwise

At Justin's house, I find myself on the back porch more or less pouting to myself. Everyone in there was just having so much fun drinking, smoking, and playing Dungeons and Dragons. Don't get me wrong; I love D&D and I'm glad they are having fun. It just is annoying that they don't need me to have fun.

Okay that bad to say or think but it's the truth. That's why I'm upset. I wouldn't change the fact that they can be happy without me because I want them to be happy all the time. I can be happy on my own sometimes, it's normal. But right now I wish that someone would care so much for me that they would leave the fun to come sit with me on the porch.

Justin looked like he was going to check on me when I got up but it's been ten minutes so far and he has not shown up. I'm not mad or upset with him, it just... Weird. I like being the center of attention at times but I'm not a spoiled- well actually... I kind of am a spoiled brat. However, I'm realistic. I won't ask for something if I know the person won't want to or can't get me it.

The glass sliding door opens so I look away from my pink nails to the guy. Oh, it's the new guy. I don't really know much about him, only that he's Justin's friend. All of Justin's friends become my friends. "Oh, am I interrupting you?" He asks with a funny accent. It's not American.

"N-no, you can stay, " I say and he mumbles a cool while closing the door and sitting down on the concrete with me.

"Do you mind if I smoke?" He asks fishing out a pack of cigarettes.

"I don't mind, " I tell him. I want to say 'just don't blow smoke at me' but don't. He probably won't. The slight breeze is coming from the left of me and he's on the right so I should have to worry about smelling like cigarettes. It's a gross smell.

The guy with messed up hair puts a cigarette to his pale lips and breathes in deeply. His blue eyes are fixed on the tree in Justin's back yard. I once feel out of it and broke my pinkie finger a few years ago. I cried so much they thought I broke my hand.

I look back at my short smooth nails. It needs to hurry up and cool down. It's August and a bit too hot for my liking. Am I suppose to talk to him or can I go back to thinking? He's just out here to smoke, I can think.

My brain has moved on from thinking about my friends now I'm thinking about this morning. I bought a lotion but didn't even take it. Money isn't really an issue so I don't really care but it was glittery! I wanted it. If I wasn't in little space I'd probably would have realized I could wait five seconds to get it before fixing myself in the bathroom.

I was in a bad mood after the bathroom so I didn't pick it up on my way. That probably explains why I'm not happy like I usually am. That or because I'm not tucked.

"So I assumed you were a girl- like- completely. But Jack referred to you as a guy? What do you go by?" He asks seeming confused. I look at him to see he's looking at me.

"Oh. You can call me any pronoun, " I say with a smile.

"But you're a boy?" He says looking to my lap so I put my hands and phone on my lap.

"Yeah but that doesn't mean I have a dick, " I say feeling like he knows I'm completely just a guy.

"So you're a girl-" he starts now looking at my chest. I get up feeling frustrated and trapped.

Before he can finish his sentence I'm walking inside shutting the door. He didn't seem like a prick earlier. As I'm walking past the kitchen I see Nick in there. My feet walk me in and I get a juice box from the refrigerator. Justin buys theses for me but he drinks them too. "You look bothered, " he says looking at my reddened cheeks.