Chapter 1: AUTHOR'S NOTE INSIDE (READ READ READ)

A/N: Hi everyone! My story "Strip or Dare" got deleted because of unknown reasons. I contacted Wattpad about it but it seems like there's no way to recover my story and with that, I have no other choice but to re-write the first 2 chapters. I've written this story years ago and you might get inconsistencies with character names and places. I'm reading all the every chapters and taking notes to minimize the inconsistencies. I have the chapter 3-34(ending) saved in my laptop so whoever tried to sabotage me by hacking my account, just know that I have backups. :)

I'm going to post the newly written chapter 1 and will begin writing chapter 2 after I post this. I'll be posting chapter 3-27 in one day so I can make it up to you. If you still want to read, please let me know. Thank you!

PPS: Also, forgive my French. I used google translate.

Huge thanks to whtvrnnisavlble for telling me that my story has been missing. (:

Chapter 1: Hello, Allison

Living in Glassham, Oregon can get "too ordinary". Being a straight A student, all I ever did was either study at school or study at home. Because that's all I know in life: Study. Kind of opposite to my younger brother who's popular in his university. Being a medical student with a YouTube channel having millions of views per videos. People just watch him study and I'm not sure what's so good in watching other people study. It's awkward, knowing that people are watching you. Oh well, I guess we're that kind of twins who were born to be the exact opposite of each other, except for the blonde hair.

I used to wish I can get a life, too like my bestfriend, Mischa Corbett who is Oregon's State University's "life of the party". How did we end up friends is a long story but I'm sure to tell you one day because right now, I'm in her luxurious apartment, sitting on her bed while she goes through her walk-in closet. She called me earlier, telling me she organized a house-party and that she's hosting. I'm not sure if being a host is that much of a deal but Mische always makes everything a big deal, especially PARTIES. And she said something that vividly sounds like ADAM PAYNE. He makes the party that much of a deal.

Okay, what about Adam Payne? Um, he's that star soccer player who allegedly is "drop dead gorgeous" and makes every woman want to go to bed with him. I've seen him a few times in the university. He doesn't look like the typical boy next door but he does look like Leonardo DiCaprio. The 1997, Titanic Leonardo DiCaprio. No wonder the girls are all lining up for him. There's also another story that says he's a God in bed. That's obviously something that I don't know and will probably never know because I'm still a virgin and rumor has it that Adam doesn't take virgins in bed but whatever. He's not much of a big deal for me anyway. I mean, the world's not going to turn around 360 degrees and make him notice me.

I was halfway through reading my French notes in my iPad when Mische shouted, "I found it! I finally fucking found it!"

She emerged from her closet, fisting a black dress victoriously. I eyed her, curious.

"This." She started. "-is going to make you the bombshell of the night!" she shrieked. "Everybody's going to have their eyes on you!"

"Excuse me?" I asked, feeling my heart shrank with dread. "What do you mean bombshell of the night?"

Mische waved a perfectly manicured hand dismissively.

"You are coming with me tonight." She said, her voice reeking with finality. "Adam Payne wants to meet you and of course, at the end of the day, you will get yourself a boyfriend."

I shook my head no. Mische glared at me.

"You can't just study all your life Allison." She said sweetly. "You need a man. You need to loosen up and you need sex."