Chapter 10: Hello Again, Ally

Adam 

Holy Shit, I thought as the familiar figure of Allison Richards with an arm of a good-looking blond draped around her shoulder came into view. He whispered something in her ear and she laughed, nudging his side with her elbow. They absolutely looked cozy. I glared at their passing figure but neither of them seemed to have noticed me.

I let out an angry sigh before running back to my team mates, downing the jug of water somebody had handed to me. I didn't know she had a boyfriend but who was I to know that kind of information? The way she had surrendered herself to me suggest that she downright single. And seeing that guy's paws all over her made my blood boil. It was a fucking one-night stand and I wish it wasn't. I have no right to claim her but dammit, she's mine whether she likes it or not. Wait, what?

By the end of the soccer practice, I was sporting a very foul mood.

Coach Spencers gave us a brief speech about how we should try our very best to win our first ever match against Glassham Upper School for the sake of entering the National League which can help us in the future, blah blah blah. When his speech ended, I noticed Zeke wearing his wickedly crooked smile as he let out a loud, "Everybody in the showers!" As I walked inside one of the cubicles with my towel and changing clothes, I realized that he was being weirdly happy about something.

I took a hot bath just like everybody else did. It helps with the sore muscles and made me forget all about Allison and whoever that good-looking wreck was. I was halfway through my bath when I heard the familiar ringtone of Zeke's phone. It was so loud, everybody was like, "Answer it man!" and the ringing stopped. I heard his voice echoing through the walls.

"I can't Mische." he says. "I have to stop at something. Yeah, I'm sorry. Try Payne. Bye."

"What the hell was that, man?!" I bellowed over the sound of rushing waters and conversations. "Did you just sell my perfect ass to Mischa?"

"She just needs someone to pick her bestfriend since she was too busy organizing and prepping up for the party." he answered, his voice bouncing off the walls. My heart began race as I felt my blood rushing through my head. "You still remember Allison right? That blonde chic-"

"Hold on a minute." I said, interrupting him. My phone was buzzing. "It's Mische."

I dried my hands a bit on the towel that was hanging next to the cubicle door before I held my phone to answer Mische's call.

"Payne?" Mischa's high-pitched voice asked. "Are you in the showers?"

"Yeah." I answered trying not to sound obvious and excited. "Why?"

"You remember my bestfriend Ally?" she said through the speaker. "The blonde girl on the black dress whom you um, licked?" I muttered a yes. "Well, I promised I'd pick her tonight at nine but with all these preparations for my party, I just don't think I can make it. Can you be a darling and pick her up for me?"

"Yeah, no problem." I answered casually, my ears pricking up in excitement. "Where exactly does she live?"

"Right, thanks." Mische said, through her noisy background. "5th floor, Queensland Place. Unit 507."

"Got it." I said, wanting to end the conversation, whooped with joy and shout all the profanities I had known in my entire life. Holy fucking shit.

"Thank you, Adam." Mische said in a sing song voice, finally ending the line.

Excited and nervous to see Allison face to face, I sped all the way from OSU to Glassham where I took a quick bath again, because the soap I've been using has much better scent than the ones in the school before opening my closet, deciding on what I should wear for Mische's party. I wasn't informed of the dress code but since it was a house party, I thought I should go for the semi-formal kind of wear. I picked out a midnight blue V-neck shirt and a black suit to match with my jeans and black chucks.

I realized as I looked into the mirror styling my hair that I didn't need fancy clothes because I am already good looking. The clothes were just there to emphasize my already oozing appeal. Besides, girls always want to take my clothes off so I figured out that maybe they like me more when I'm naked.

But this day, I had to look dashing mainly because I want to win Mischa's bestfriend over and have her for myself. I even put a dab of my most expensive cologne, just to add to my good looks.

By fifteen minutes before eight, I was contemplating whether I would use my Black Mercedes my dad had given me for my seventeenth birthday or the Black Jaguar I hadn't used since dad bought it. (My dad has a great thing for cars. Every rich boy does though.) I shifted the keys interchangeably in my hands before simply deciding that since I would be going with Allison, I'd take the Jaguar along.

I listened to my favorite band, The Stereophonics to calm myself a bit. It wasn't my first time to ever kiss or fuck a girl but this Allison was just. I don't know. Different? Different because she hadn't tailed me and ask for another round? Because she left me when nobody else does? I don't know.

Let me tell you something about someone, just so we could kill some time while I drive and forget Allison a little.

Lena. Rhoades. She was um, my second girlfriend. The girl that came in after Tris or Trish or whatever the hell her name was. Lena, was short for Magdalena and she was sinful as her name was. She taught me how to explore. By explore I meant, having sex in the locker rooms when the entire school was having classes, pulling me during breaktimes to suck my dick, doing it inside the parking lot - in and outside of the car. And in all those times, I've believed that I was in love with her but what made brought us together was lust. In short, sex. My heart never raced when I see her. It was my dick who would eventually harden, all excited and pumped out for her cunt. Ahem.

I can't see what's the difference between my two ex-girlfriends and Allison. Maybe it was the fact that the latter seemed so pure and innocent, one would never think she had that little minx in her, wearing only G-strings inside the dress. I never thought she had it in her, frankly and I knew Zeke was just fascinated in her as I was. I saw him talking to her at the party and my bestfriend wasn't that egotistical type of guy who'd strike a conversation first with a girl he barely knew.

I reached Queensland Condominiums at 8:30. Let me tell you something again, as I stepped inside the elevator to the fifth floor about my one sex fetish. I want to have passionate sex in the woods. Yes, the forest. Was it weird? Yes, because you can't have passionate sex with someone you do not love. Love makes people passionate. Jesus, what am I thinking?!

Ding! The elevator came to a halt and opened. I went out, searching for unit 507 and bracing myself of what was going to happen. Actually, there are a lot of things that can happen with just me coming face to face with her.

A. She would shut the door at my face and tell me to go.

B. Ask me what I was doing at her place, let me inside and let both our nights go in peace for Mische's sake.

C. I don't um, well maybe we could go another round and go to the party together.

I pursed my lips as I rang the doorbell. Surprisingly, there was no peephole in her door and I think that was a good thing because she would definitely choose not to answer the door if she sees me. Anyway...

The door opened and Allison stood in front of me, wrapped in a damp towel.

"Hey." I breathed nervously.