Chapter 3: Just a little body shot

"Caleb!" the group shrieked in unison, waking me up.

Caleb, the pleasant-looking guy with brown curls and long pointed nose. He was cute when I tilted my head slightly to the right and pleasant when I tilted my head a little to the left. All in all, he's not that butt-ugly. Just an ordinary face you'll see in your everyday life. Wonder what Carly likes in him. She seemed like the type of girl who only has eyes for someone like Zeke or Adam (the manwhore-slash-badass-slash-popular type) or the other guy next to him (silent but deadly). Maybe there's a hidden Jurassic Park or Godzilla sort of creature that lives inside Caleb's pants that exceeds a woman's expectation or maybe he was a good lay, a good performer in bed.

I can't help but snickered in my seat.

"Smoke?" Adam asked, holding out a stick of cigarette. His other hand was fiddling with a metallic lighter which he kept on uncapping and recapping.

"No thanks." I said politely with a shook of my head, turning my attention back to Caleb and Renee who was waiting for his answer.

"Dare." Caleb said, casually. "I had my belt secured already so please don't try to hook me up with Carly." he added with a wry smile.

I can't help but felt an ounce of pity for Carly. She was far from nice but everybody in this room seemed to have something against her. Its like they don't want her in here except for Renee of course, who seemed to be her closest thing to a friend.

The empty bottle of champagne had pointed me out once. Everybody had their eyes on me, waiting for my answer. It was very uncomfortable to have all those people watching me like I was a roasted chicken served in front of starving kids. I chose strip of course because it was Carly who would have given me my dare and I want to save my face as much as I could. In the end, Zeke's varsity jacket had to go, leaving me cold. I've never felt so naked in my life. If that effin' bottle chose me again, my g-strings would be greeting the world hello.

I rubbed my arms absent-mindedly to keep myself warm.

"Dare huh." Renee slurred, downing another shot of tequila that wasn't even meant for her to drink. Her lipstick left crimson stains on the poor boy's glass. (Can't remember his name, sorry.) She had pulled off her strapless top and was down to her equally strapless skin-toned bra and skinny pants. She looked over at Carly and smirked. "Give Allison a topless lap dance."

I froze, staring unbelievably at Renee with my mouth hanging open. Really, a topless lap dance? Um, okay. I guess. Caleb wasn't really that bad-looking.

"Allison?" he said with a sigh, giving me a small, shy smile.

"Yeah, okay." I whispered back, not daring to look anywhere but him. I'm already feeling uneasy, and I don't particularly like the weight of everybody's stare.

"You won't mind me giving you a little lap dance, do you?" he asked. I heard Adam muttering something incoherent under his breath. I cocked my head slightly to look at him but he was busy opening another bag of Cheetos.

"Nope." I answered, turning my gaze back to Caleb. He smiled pleasantly and took off his shirt. I pursed my lips, afraid that I was once again gaping at a really gorgeous man whose abs were so protuberant, I can even trace them with my eyes closed.

My heartbeat slowed down although it was still pounding loudly against my rib cage.

Renee slurred at both Zeke and Adam to scoot over and give Caleb some space to do his dare. Zeke made a face but moved slightly to the left. Adam, on the other hand, looked like he heard nothing. He didn't budge on his seat and continued munching on his Cheetos.